WTB Mini-14 Trigger Assembly - Shooting Sports Forum

Want to Buy BUY or TRADE only!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SAN14

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2021, 09:48   #1
Registered Member

WTB Mini-14 Trigger Assembly

Want to buy the TRIGGER ASSEMBLY for a Mini-14:, preferrably a newer one or at least compatible for a new 583(?) series. I just got an ProMag Archangel Precision Stock for my new Mini-14 and apparently the trigger housing needs to be modified. I do not wish to do this to my new OEM parts. However, if I find an extra at a reasonable price, I'm all in. If you happen to see this post and have helpful recommendations as well to contend with this issue, let me know.
Bandier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 22:44   #2

It sounds strange that the trigger group needs to be modified to fit the stock but whatever. Do you want the entire trigger housing and internals or just the trigger guard piece? I may have an extra trigger guard I could spare.
SAN14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 22:50   #3

Originally Posted by SAN14 View Post
It sounds strange that the trigger group needs to be modified to fit the stock but whatever. Do you want the entire trigger housing and internals or just the trigger guard piece? I may have an extra trigger guard I could spare.
QUOTE northwest firearms:
"I recently purchased a Mini-14 Tactical (583-series) as well as an Archangel Precision stock (AAMINI). While waiting for the stock to arrive, I watched the installation instructions that Archangel Mfg produced showing a step-by-step method for installing your Mini. In that video, the instructor mentions that some variants of the Mini have a larger set of mag well arms on the trigger assembly that don't fit into their stock, but he doesn't mention specifically which Minis are affected. Well, mine is one of them."
M92PV4U is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2021, 23:07   #4

I'll send you a PM.
Bandier likes this.
Old 01-13-2021, 13:07   #5
Registered Member

Thanks San14... I'll take the trigger housing (or even a full assembly) if you decide to let it go. Let me know.
Bandier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 13:43   #6

Originally Posted by Bandier View Post
Thanks San14... I'll take the trigger housing (or even a full assembly) if you decide to let it go. Let me know.
FYI there is one on E-Bay right now....it's missing a few pieces but the housing you need is there.