WTB: Factory Ruger Mini Sights (Post 2005) - Shooting Sports Forum

Want to Buy BUY or TRADE only!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2020, 18:22   #1
Registered Member

WTB: Factory Ruger Mini Sights (Post 2005)

I'm in need of a Ruger factory 3 blade tactical front sight with a .625 ID and roll pin (to measure length and diameter; for a new pin).

I'm also in need of a Ruger factory rear sight and attaching screw.

Prefer like new sights (for post 580 serial numbers...post 2005).
st.attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 09:09   #2
RJF

st.: First of all, Welcome to the Forum from Central Virginia!

Re the front sight: if no one here has one in their "box", Numrich or ASI can probably help you out. There is also a member here that makes them using CAD, to order. Look up "cogburn Mini-14" on Google/Bing...https://cogburnarsenal.com/product/m...-sight-pin-on/

Re the rear sight, I'd strongly recommend getting a Tech-Sights rear sight: they are so much better! Then again, there are several folks here that pulled their factory rear sights to replace with a Tech-Sights one. You would likely be in that same category...

IMHO...

Some have also replaced the front sight with a Choate combo front sight and flash hider, but the pulled front sights are most likely a standard single-blade one, not the winged one.
RJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 16:31   #3
Registered Member

Originally Posted by RJF View Post
st.: First of all, Welcome to the Forum from Central Virginia!

Re the front sight: if no one here has one in their "box", Numrich or ASI can probably help you out. There is also a member here that makes them using CAD, to order. Look up "cogburn Mini-14" on Google/Bing... [system required me to delete the link because I don't have 5 posts]

Re the rear sight, I'd strongly recommend getting a Tech-Sights rear sight: they are so much better! Then again, there are several folks here that pulled their factory rear sights to replace with a Tech-Sights one. You would likely be in that same category...

IMHO...

Some have also replaced the front sight with a Choate combo front sight and flash hider, but the pulled front sights are most likely a standard single-blade one, not the winged one.
Thanks for the welcome and the feedback. I'll keep my options open. To be honest, the front and rear sights are for aesthetics as my old eyes are long past using irons. I have a specific flash hider that is required to be installed to work with my suppressor QD system.

Old 03-15-2020, 15:01   #4

Originally Posted by st.attila View Post
Thanks for the welcome and the feedback. I'll keep my options open. To be honest, the front and rear sights are for aesthetics as my old eyes are long past using irons. I have a specific flash hider that is required to be installed to work with my suppressor QD system.
If you'd like I just replaced my factory sight with new Tech Sights. Just pay shipping and I'll ship out my old sights to you. Still like new.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
hoagie90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 08:39   #5
Registered Member

Originally Posted by hoagie90 View Post
Originally Posted by st.attila View Post
If you'd like I just replaced my factory sight with new Tech Sights. Just pay shipping and I'll ship out my old sights to you. Still like new.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Thanks! PM me with amount and payment method. I evidently don’t have permission yet to PM.