Change in moderation policy - Page 8 - Shooting Sports Forum

Site News and Information Have a question about the site, post it here. Forum news and updates will also be posted here.

Like Tree404Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2015, 01:21   #176
Pontifex Discordia

These guys would rather not be disabused of their beliefs, especially with regards to the impact of their moral failings.
Carpshooter likes this.
Strake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:14   #177
Draw, Varmint!

Hey Kevin, Some of the things that get posted to this board are genuinely perverse.

Civilized, educated people aren't supposed to post remarks like the filth that's coming from some pervert who calls himself, 'James T. Kirk' in THIS thread.

A certain intellectual permissiveness if fine; however lurid, cowardly, and prurient comments are not. What would this site look like if - in addition to, 'James T. Kirk' - everybody started posting this sort of filth?

Hmmm .....
Old 07-09-2015, 08:25   #178
Banned

Freeic, You are the most phony SOB on any forum. Kevin posted a thread about Low life Democrats in his chicken house. Old Freeic folded his tent and ran for cover. If I or USNRT posted this he would flamed like a new Zippo Lighter.
Freeic like all Liberals is a coward and a student of greed.
A/J/S/USNRet likes this.
Durango Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2015, 09:31   #179

Originally Posted by Strake View Post
These guys would rather not be disabused of their beliefs, especially with regards to the impact of their moral failings.
Here we have a couple of guys who still think using prostitutes is something to be proud of, to laugh about. So I thought I'd pull back the curtain, and show them how funny it really is.

Originally Posted by spacewolf223 View Post
....Along with Gunnersmates one of the most prideful rates in the Navy. There is even a bar/whorehouse up the hill in Subic City called "Minda's Bos'n Locker" exclusively for our use. !!

Bar List - Olongapo
... I was just there for mutual cultural exchange, painting orphanages.
Originally Posted by A/J/S/USNRet View Post
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
I really think that my squid friend owes money to the brothels there in Greece !

Why he might have over due child support pavements there causing this problem ? ...
Got the wrong side of the World my Friend!

If you happen to be Southeast Asian don't expect me to answer the Doorbell! ......................
http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/news-...tml#post903558
Old 07-09-2015, 10:52   #180
Pontifex Discordia

Originally Posted by Durango Ranger View Post
Freeic, You are the most phony SOB on any forum. Kevin posted a thread about Low life Democrats in his chicken house. Old Freeic folded his tent and ran for cover. If I or USNRT posted this he would flamed like a new Zippo Lighter.
Freeic like all Liberals is a coward and a student of greed.
Kevin keeps his posts civil.

Durango Ranger does not. Neither do I.

Don't like heated exchanges? Chill out.
Carpshooter likes this.
Old 07-09-2015, 17:10   #181

Talking Here's what I think !

Durango Ranger does not. Neither do I.

Don't like heated exchanges? Chill out.
I think thank DR just makes stuff up , regardless how dumber than hell it is , as he wants to fit in with all of the other fabricators here , guess it's a RINO thing ?

Damn Strake you have really come alive recently !
freesw likes this.
Old 07-09-2015, 17:16   #182

Hey spacewolf223, have you gone through Carpshooters BS Vetting Process Yet?
I think I made it beyond yours, even if you consider my Travel Path as fallen from the Pure Faith. Was it the BM 3 & 2 answers to your Coxswains Questions that lead to your acceptance? When do I get to ask your time on the 2 Mile Swim before the 4 Mile in 32 Jog with full gear up to Pet the Frogs Butt?
Not to mention what your KD Scores were at the 8541 USMC Training School before you had to pass the Real Course of Instruction!
Are you sure you wanted to be there before or during the Thrill Ride?
We are only as Strong as the Weakest Link?
Without leaving the Pure Faith Can you Abide by Being the last Loser?
This isn't a position of HONOR.
The above is some funny $hit ! .............................

When will the " I'm better than you " ever stop ? ..............

Got to be a RINO thing , must be due to their inferiority complex is my guess ?

Sad very sad !

I will prey for them !
freesw and Strake like this.
Old 07-09-2015, 20:23   #183

I don't recall posting anything about using prostitutes in my posts...reread my post (s)..
....Along with Gunnersmates one of the most prideful rates in the Navy. There is even a bar/whorehouse up the hill in Subic City called "Minda's Bos'n Locker" exclusively for our use. !!

Bar List - Olongapo
Yeah, there it is, "a bar/whorehouse ... exclusively for our use."

If that is not what you intended to say, you shouldn't have posted it.

I mentioned a subic bar/ brothel named after a specific Navy rate. Did I talk about using prostitutes? Your post did, in explicit and graphic and horrid detail. Mine did not. Thanks for weighing in I guess, but your post was in extremely bad taste.
Which is worse? Offending your delicate sensibilities, or the reality?

Bar girls in P.I. act as tour guides, etc. , as they do in Pattaya Beach Thailand and Phuket as well. Have you been to these places? The services of these girls will keep you from eating bad food , getting ripped off or robbed etc. You really don't know what you are talking about.
But I do know what I'm talking about.

Many a sailor/marine/servicemember has married a bar girl , you don't know how things work. You apply American standards to a different culture, you are clueless.
Yes, I do know "how things work." You should reread your post, then mine. I did not say you or A/J/S/USNRet did those things. But both your posts clearly revel in and glorify that culture of sexual exploitation. Do you think sexual exploitation is OK because the women exploited are from "a different culture"?

If A/J/S/USNRet is to be believed, and that is a big if, he would deny responsibility for the paternity of any children he may have fathered while in Asia, but so what, right? They're of "a different culture."

A/J/S/USNRet *may* have been joking, but even so, that statement and several of yours above are typical of the imperialist mindset. Look, I can see from your post here, http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/news-...tml#post822367 that you are unlikely to have abused anyone (very much) while you were there. That you are horrified to learn what also goes on there, is good, even if you didn't want to know. But since you do like to talk about the place, you should be aware of and acknowledge the awful aspects of it during some of those times.

The United States has military ports and bases around the world, and these or similar abuses have occurred at or near most (if not all) of them. Now the brass try to disassociate from it, but it still goes on.

American Military-Base Prostitution
Strake likes this.
Old 07-09-2015, 20:33   #184
Banned

Never meet a Southeast Asian with my last name. Maybe you should have spent more time in the Christian Reading Center than the Bars of Olongoapo, Barrio Burito, Subic City, Sangley Point, Mannilla, Agelise City, etc.
A/J/S/USNRet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 20:37   #185

Single motherhood is just fine, as long as it happens to those of "a different culture," right, A/J/S/USNRet?

Who cares if mother and child are impoverished.

But there is an alternative.

Abortions were common. A woman who worked the bars of both Olongapo and Angeles, after unsuccesful attempts using Cytotec, an anti-ulcer medication with an abortifacient effect, had her abdomen massaged to induce abortion but there was no effect until her seventh month. Then she took a drug which induced labor and alone, she pulled out a dead foetus, which she did not realize had by then badly deteriorated in her womb. The scalp of the foetus was torn off in the process. She was saved from bleeding to death when her landlord found her slumped in her room and got help.

Many forms of drug-induced abortion attempts as well as traditional methods were employed by the women who could not afford to go to a doctor for safe abortion procedures. Abortion is illegal in the Philippines, apart from being too costly, inaccessible and risky. As clients rarely used condoms, repeated abortions were usual and exposed especially younger women to health complications. ...
Carpshooter likes this.
Old 07-09-2015, 20:45   #186
Banned

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
Single motherhood is just fine, as long as it happens to those of "a different culture," right, A/J/S/USNRet?

Who cares if mother and child are impoverished.

But there is an alternative.
Ever heard of Professional Courtesy? Should a woman choose the profession you so vehemently deplore, she has cast her lot in life. Remember that you don't have to build the Subway to ride it, and your token only pays for a one way trip freesw!
Old 07-09-2015, 20:49   #187

Should a woman choose the profession you so vehemently deplore, she has cast her lot in life.
I don't know which is worse, the possibility that you are so ignorant and callous as to actually believe any woman would "choose" that life, or that you knowingly perpetuate such a vicious lie.
Strake likes this.
Old 07-09-2015, 20:54   #188
Banned

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
I don't know which is worse, the possibility that you are so ignorant and callous as to actually believe any woman would "choose" that life, or that you knowingly perpetuate such a vicious lie.
Pick one or the other and we can run with it!
I do yes/no questions rather well freesw!
Old 07-10-2015, 05:54   #189
Banned

Freeic, is hiding under a rock with the other "Chicken House", invaders. When will you attack Ole Kevin? Humm? over 20,000 post and now he has folded? He continues to attack USN/RT ?? The Leftest are about cowardice and greed.
A/J/S/USNRet likes this.
Durango Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 17:33   #190

Freeic, is hiding under a rock with the other "Chicken House", invaders. When will you attack Ole Kevin? Humm? over 20,000 post and now he has folded? He continues to attack USN/RT ?? The Leftest are about cowardice and greed.
The above is how a coward acts toward someone of a far better character !

I think that the parrot has chosen freedom and flew the coop !
Old 07-10-2015, 22:31   #191
Banned

Question Voice of Experience !

The above is how a coward acts toward someone of a far better character !

I think that the parrot has chosen freedom and flew the coop !
IS THIS THE VOICE OF YOUR EXPERIENCE or have you Ordained freesw into some type of non-sexual cult?
Old 07-11-2015, 09:34   #192

Originally Posted by usmc View Post
I vote for myself as Moderator .I'm nice ,caring ,considerate , compassionate ,not overbearing ,very articulate ,soft spoken .I get along with all these wonderful open minded fellas on PU's chit chat & political forums . Well , what do guys think ? Oh, I forgot ,most of you simple minded knuckle heads can't think .
You're obviously being sarcastic.
migyver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 20:38   #193
Pontifex Discordia

Originally Posted by migyver View Post
You're obviously being sarcastic.
I don't think any of us knuckleheads would have realized this had you not pointed it out. Thanks!
Old 07-12-2015, 07:33   #194

IS THIS THE VOICE OF YOUR EXPERIENCE or have you Ordained freesw into some type of non-sexual cult?
I assume that you , my squid friend , are the parrot's replacement ?

Lucky you , as no doubt you two make a nice couple !

........................................ ............................
Old 07-14-2015, 01:36   #195

Moderation is over-rated.

My ass.
Cotonroksukr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:53   #196

Well, when a fox gets in the chicken house its difficult to keep them away after that. They just wait for the chickens to settle down a little bit then BAM! You get another raid on the chicken house!

Cluck cluck you old sheepherder.
Old 07-14-2015, 16:52   #197

Originally Posted by Cotonroksukr View Post
Well, when a fox gets in the chicken house its difficult to keep them away after that. They just wait for the chickens to settle down a little bit then BAM! You get another raid on the chicken house!

Cluck cluck you old sheepherder.
DR is no sheep herder , those critters are there so he'll have a " love life " ! ........................................ ..........................
Cotonroksukr likes this.
Old 07-14-2015, 18:07   #198

DR is no sheep herder , those critters are there so he'll have a " love life " ! ........................................ ..........................
Yeah, I was trying to be discrete for the old Brokeback Mountain Ranger's self esteem.
Old 07-14-2015, 18:22   #199

Talking A little know fact !

Originally Posted by Cotonroksukr View Post
Yeah, I was trying to be discrete for the old Brokeback Mountain Ranger's self esteem.
You have been way too kind on our buddy DR !

No wonder he has an inferiority complex ! ...................................
Old 07-15-2015, 11:37   #200
Administrator

Thank you.

Whofarted is now a moderator.

We need at least one more person.

I was thinking JRedHorse and/or Carpshooter?
freesw and blamster like this.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote