new Ruger PC Carbine - Page 3 - Shooting Sports Forum

Rifles Misc All rifles not covered elsewhere!

Like Tree105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2018, 10:05   #51
Been here forever.....

Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Won't likely get one of these, but I am very glad Ruger is introducing this. If they made a Beretta 92FS/M9 adapter, I'd be drooling. For now, I'll survive with my CX4 Storm.
You may want to make friends with someone who has a 3d printer.....
RJF and REM1875 like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
An armed man is a free man.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
harles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:29   #52
RJF

dh, our two horses are a 28-year-old American Quarter horse and a 15-year-old Perchalusian (half Percheron, half Andalusian). Both about the same size and joined at the hip. Our elder is why we got this farm and all the blessings that flowed from that (our Fi and Scruffy, barn cats, our Perchalusian, and peace and solitude). Our elder is presently on antibiotics for Lime's disease (caught early). What a sweetheart. We got him in an auction from the Quantico stables as "dangerous and untrainable". My lovely wife cared for him as a stablehand for several years and saw a diamond in the rough. He changed our lives - for the better!

Our tomatoes thrive on their manure! Gotta put it someplace...Not as rich as cow manure, but lots of volume!

We have a six-stall barn, but we're maxxed out with our two ponies. 0700 at 2° isn't a bunch of fun. We'll never go anywhere because of them, and are quite happy with just the two.

qw: I'm happy with my CX4 Storm. It is still a bit tight; needs some more rounds down range. It has become my "go-to" fun gun, surpassing my Minis. THAT is a huge development.

Harles, Coletrain (on this forum) can do this. My CX4 Storm fills my needs quite well, but I'll always think forward to my nephew's inheritance, and he has a Glock or two (still allow him into the house, though...) Then again, he'll get my 92FS - something of which he is very familiar with, so a CX4 Storm is right for him. He's not a big fan of PCCs, but I'm working on his conversion. I'll succeed because it is all free for him when he inherits...
tri70, Bepe and tcsafety like this.
RJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 14:51   #53

OK 40 S&W fans...it is here! https://www.ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/models.html
I had better start saving my pennies...I do believe I will pick one of these up once the initial demand eases and they become readily available....as compared to the 9mm which I pursued with crazed and reckless abandon.
Steak n eggs, REM1875 and Bepe like this.

Old 04-14-2019, 03:14   #54

Sweet! I have the old PC4.
This will be way nicer. :-)
jumpluff likes this.

coctailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 12:19   #55

I’m going to need one of these aluminum free floats!
Bepe likes this.
Steak n eggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:29   #56

That rail is very much like an old PPSH in appearance. I kinda want one with their new rail and the FDE buttstock to fully embrace the look. Bonus points if I could get a glock drum magazine that wouldn't hang so low.
Steak n eggs likes this.
Coletrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:08   #57

Ok arm wrestling the wife for cash for 40 S&W right now .......and losing ..... best 3 out of 5 ?........4 out of 7 ? ........5 out of 9 ?
She said maybe Christmas !!! .......NOOOOO !!!
jumpluff and GAMEOVER like this.
REM1875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 18:00   #58
Suck it Leftists!

Originally Posted by REM1875 View Post
Ok arm wrestling the wife for cash for 40 S&W right now .......and losing ..... best 3 out of 5 ?........4 out of 7 ? ........5 out of 9 ?
She said maybe Christmas !!! .......NOOOOO !!!
Good luck. The only strategy that works for me anymore is sell something to buy something. The last one was only because I bought her something nice of equal value.
Bepe likes this.
Old 04-26-2019, 15:59   #59

Originally Posted by imarangemaster View Post
The KCI Korean mags for Glock run $13 to $15. They work as good as Glock factory ones. You can get their 33 rounders for about $30!
See ClassicFirearms.Com
Sowega86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 16:00   #60

https://www.classicfirearms.com/acce...9mm-for_glock/

Happy Sticks for less!
(Sorry, Could not post a link until I had 5 posts.)
curt mini14 likes this.
Sowega86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:12   #61

Yes I have one on order and as soon as they make some I'll get it. I have been waiting since they brought this out in 9MM and immediately asked Ruger,,, "where's the .40?"

Well the released it 4/12 I called 4/15 and my order was accepted 4/17. Hasn't shipped yet as they don't have any in stock.

I will certainly update the world as soon as I get to shoot mine. I also need one of the new Fore Ends. They really go with that gun!

Randy
jumpluff and Bepe like this.