• 6 Post By Turkeestalker
  • 1 Post By Turkeestalker
  • 4 Post By Rockys Pop
  • 2 Post By goodshot
  • 1 Post By dh1633pm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2020, 11:55   #1

Talking Cha-CHING!!!

Went on a local gun store crawl this morning, half searching for a older model Ruger SP101 in 22lr.
A couple of my favorites were closed for the holiday weekend, so I decided to pop into Cabela's to see what they might have in their gun library.
Found a Charter Arms Professional chambered in .32 H&R, with a 3" barrel and seven round cylinder.
I've sometimes played with the H&R Magnums in my .327 SP101, primarily to introduce newbs to shooting, and actually enjoy the reduced muzzle flash and recoil myself.
The revolver has a couple of light handling marks on the left grip, and the grips are atrocious for being wood, but I'm positive that this thing has never been fired beyond test firing at the factory.

$179.99 plus 19.32 in tax, for a whopping 199.31 out the door, how could I say no???
Then when I got home and checked the going rate on GunBroker, by searching the completed auctions...

Cha-CHING!!!

Happy Labor Day everybody!!

Somehow this photo disappeared. There is no personal information visible on the sales receipt, it has been previously edited out. No idea why it would have been removed.
Attached Thumbnails
Cha-CHING!!!-img_20200905_131101_01.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Turkeestalker; 09-08-2020 at 00:48. Reason: Photo mysteriously disappeared
Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:29   #2
AKA CRABBY

You should feel guilty!!! Do you ?????
SMOGGUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:35   #3

Nuh uh!
SMOGGUY likes this.

Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2020, 02:26   #4
Honor our Constitution !

An old boss of mine ( Korea vet w/an artificial leg) shot a robber ONCE with a .32 mag....guy pulled a .38 on him in the shop, but didn't have the nerve to shoot.
Peg Leg aimed at his fore-head and pulled the trigger.
Robber was dead before he hit the floor.
VERY effective little pistol !!
Miss ya' "Peg-Leg"........R.I.P. (he died of old age in the late '90s)
Old 09-07-2020, 09:01   #5

Have heard very good reports, have a retired Pastor friend who is really enjoying his, much easier on his arthritic hands.
Congratulations on the find,
best wishes
curt mini14 and Turkeestalker like this.
goodshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 17:06   #6

Stealing is a crime in most states.
Turkeestalker likes this.
dh1633pm is offline   Reply With Quote