Illegal border crossings are surging - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree128Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2020, 05:36   #1
Suck it Leftists!

Illegal border crossings are surging

No surprise at all. Right in the middle of a pandemic and a crappy economy both of which are only going to get worse over the winter, Slo Jo & Ho want to drop hundreds of thousands of more poor and destitute illegals into the country.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...migrants-anti/
kwg020, Momo, Adjuster and 6 others like this.
Old 11-22-2020, 05:40   #2

No worry GO.......our tax dollars will take care of them.

Bepe
Bepe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 06:21   #3

Hell if you leave it up to the little nazi... they can have our jobs, our homes, our cars, and she'll just move all of us into internment camps... till they get the ovens fired up of course.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Turkeestalker is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2020, 09:00   #4

Not too far fetched TS. I live alone in my owned duplex two family. Don't rent the other unit. I had census workers pounding on both doors all summer long. I don't think they are "counting" just for their knowledge.

WHAT!!!! Only one person living in that big ol duplex house. Sh!t....we could put twenty "undocumented" demorat voters in there. Here's your eviction notice Bepe....we're seizing your property for "the good of the people".

Think it can't happen...better pull your head out of your keester.

Bepe
Momo, Adjuster, Sparkie and 5 others like this.
Bepe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 09:31   #5
Cognitive Dissident

I had a dream about America 2050.........and I saw Trump's wall.

It was bent, rusted, broken and sagging. There were many holes.

Crude doors had been cut and barefoot peasants leading burros were going back and forth freely.

Obscenities were scrawled into the corroding metal.

On the American side there was a sign that said: "Welcome to Mejico Norte."

Not a dream but America's nightmare.........and indeed, probable fate.
SMOGGUY and TRAILS-END like this.
Old 11-22-2020, 09:48   #6
Cognitive Dissident

Originally Posted by Bepe View Post
Not too far fetched TS. I live alone in my owned duplex two family. Don't rent the other unit. I had census workers pounding on both doors all summer long. I don't think they are "counting" just for their knowledge.

WHAT!!!! Only one person living in that big ol duplex house. Sh!t....we could put twenty "undocumented" demorat voters in there. Here's your eviction notice Bepe....we're seizing your property for "the good of the people".

Bepe
So remindful of this sad scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq__Z-Z_Ofs
Old 11-22-2020, 09:53   #7

Sparkie likes this.

Old 11-22-2020, 12:04   #8

Originally Posted by Bepe View Post

Bepe
you are correct ,didnt Cananda do this exact thing? or maybe it was France but i think it was Cananda ,and there was nothing the people could do about it
remshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 13:18   #9

By 2050 Trump's wall of shame will have long been repurposed into something useful, rather than the monument to ego, unneighborliness and graft Trump wanted.
Old 11-22-2020, 13:23   #10

I'm sure glad that I don't have to see what stupid sh*t that frreeee is posting anymore.
sandog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 13:25   #11

Originally Posted by remshooter View Post
you are correct ,didnt Cananda do this exact thing? or maybe it was France but i think it was Cananda ,and there was nothing the people could do about it
I dunno, but Merkel did it to Germans in Germany to house the muslim immigrants....
Momo, Adjuster, sandog and 3 others like this.
Old 11-22-2020, 13:32   #12

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
By 2050 Trump's wall of shame will have long been repurposed into something useful, rather than the monument to ego, unneighborliness and graft Trump wanted.
You're right little nazi... it'll have armed guards posted on it... with orders of shoot to kill.

OOOPS! Sorry sandog
sandog, Bepe and SMOGGUY like this.

Old 11-22-2020, 13:39   #13

No apologies needed. I'm as Aryan looking as a Hitler Youth ( how do you like that free ?)
And I won't be on the south side of the wall.
Heck I might even be up on the wall doing the shooting !
sandog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 13:50   #14

That stupid wall is not going to last long.
Old 11-22-2020, 13:54   #15

I've got the way to decrease the illegal crossings, people and drug smuggling!

Sparkie, Parnelli, sandog and 2 others like this.

Old 11-22-2020, 13:57   #16

Sparkie, Parnelli, sandog and 3 others like this.

Old 11-22-2020, 13:58   #17

Is that Trump's change of residence?
Old 11-22-2020, 13:59   #18

Not exactly, but if you're not happy with him winning another four years... it's the view that I'd suggest that you consider calling your own little nazi.
Sparkie, Bepe and SMOGGUY like this.

Old 11-22-2020, 14:11   #19

Illegal border crossings are surging

Not to worry, it's all a part of the plan for a forever blue TX, AZ, UT, and NV.

Unless the MOB gets to stay and put a stop to it all.
Adjuster, Sparkie, sandog and 2 others like this.
Old 11-22-2020, 14:13   #20

Originally Posted by Parnelli View Post
Unless the MOB gets to stay
He doesn't.
Old 11-22-2020, 14:23   #21

If you're so sure little nazi... back it up... it's only money, and it's only your annoyance here.
Sparkie, Bepe and SMOGGUY like this.

Old 11-22-2020, 14:29   #22

Old 11-22-2020, 14:37   #23

I'll be collecting on predictit soon enough.
Old 11-22-2020, 14:40   #24

Is that anything like your boy being the presumptive president elect?
Sparkie, sandog, Bepe and 1 others like this.

Old 11-22-2020, 16:22   #25
Honor our Constitution !

go play with your new MS13 buddies free.....tell them how much you want to help them !!

I personally hope we're flooded with so many zillion illegals, that every deadbeat on multi generational public assistance gets tossed out of the system to make room for a nice fat mexican woman with 12 kids and no tax paying husband.
When our minorities are screeching "dis don bes right.....y'all kaint bes doin dis to us".....i'll laugh and show them my hat that says....."Shoulda' Voted for TRUMP"