Author of 'Corona, False Alarm' Book - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree40Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2020, 22:25   #1

Author of 'Corona, False Alarm' Book

Talk about an alternate perspective. He says the Covid pandemic is a complete scam. A bit long but interesting.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnpnBYgGARE
Why testing, masking, lockdowns, and vaccines are useless.
Adjuster likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 22:59   #2

Another interesting alternative perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca1WzOykAX8
Old 11-20-2020, 08:55   #3
Cognitive Dissident

Scam? Dead people disagree.

A quarter million of them now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...50000-analysis

A quarter of a million dead Americans. More than 11m confirmed cases. Coronavirus is out of control in America.

It is romping freely across the vast landmass of the US. Infection rates are surging in 44 of the 50 states, as the country enters the cold, dark winter which will force people back indoors and at the mercy of the virus.
If it's a scam........it must be the most ingenious scam ever devised.

Old 11-20-2020, 15:33   #4

Dead people are incapable of agreeing or disagreeing about anything.
If anyone bothered to listen, no where did he claim people haven't died from the disease. He's saying the hysteria is not justified.
Adjuster and 40nascar like this.

Old 11-20-2020, 16:09   #5

Think it's worse than a scam, more like a joke, which the people believed! In the end that's still got some value for a misanthrope like me. People have been wanting to give up for a long time, perhaps to fly away with the Rapture. The only candidate was covid, so they jumped on it! lol

HIV is a virus you should hide from. It's lethality was unquestionable, but not this covid crap.
Old 11-20-2020, 17:13   #6

Know three who have died. Also a close friend who was hospitalized for ten days. It’s real, but the panic is just as bad. Politicized diseases have no place. Medicine is science but until it becomes settled confusion reins. Politics held up treatment and mitigation unnecessarily. Add that to those wanting to make a buck and it gets worse. What we do know is that hype beat substance.

The death rate for the healthy is extremely low. But who wants to be the healthy one who dies? Ramblings for sure. Been one of those years.
Parnelli likes this.
dh1633pm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 18:11   #7

I know of 3 people that got it, all between 5 and 10 years older than me (64). They all got over it in less than a week and said it was like a bad cold.
If otherwise healthy people in their 70's aren't dying like flies, younger people don't have too much to worry about.

We have had influenza for millennia and haven't eradicated it.
Hippocrates was one of the first to discuss the flu in 410 BC.
And it kills plenty of the old, sick and weak. No lockdowns and panic because of it.
Adjuster, blamster and SMOGGUY like this.
sandog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 18:28   #8
AKA CRABBY

Well to be honest I haven't read or looked at any of your links,I seldom socialize in close indoor quarters,I have always washed my hands using sanitizer an my P 95 mask helps prevent face recognition from store cameras,lol...AND it protects ME..I don't personally know any one who has had it or died from it.What I do know an have seen in person at our hospital is a big germ spreading farce,they go thru a lot hoopla but defeat all their efforts by stupidness an failing to follow procedure.And that's not just here all ya gotta do is watch em go thru their routines anywhere.The rate of infection seems odd,kind of like the vote surge overnight for biden after they closed an went home.So far the gov'ment has you sheeple pretty much all herded up LOL,enjoy your Thanksgiving..
Adjuster likes this.
Old 11-20-2020, 18:35   #9
Cognitive Dissident

Originally Posted by sandog View Post
We have had influenza for millennia and haven't eradicated it.
Hippocrates was one of the first to discuss the flu in 410 BC.
And it kills plenty of the old, sick and weak. No lockdowns and panic because of it.
That's because:

1. Flu is not nearly as deadly.

2. It rarely leaves people with long-term crippling damage to their body.

3. It's not nearly as easily transmitted to others and spread.

4. We have vaccines to control it.

5. We have a number of good therapeutic medications to treat it.
Old 11-20-2020, 19:01   #10
Suck it Leftists!

I know no one personally that has had the Kungflu and I cast a pretty far net. Could be because I live in an area that is very low density and bereft of leftist commies.
Old 11-20-2020, 20:02   #11

In Central New York the number of cases has always been low. My friend got it from his wife who got it at work. She worked at a Senior Slayer Facility. Hers was like a really bad cold. His was bad enough for a 10 days hospital stay. Said it was the sickest he has been in his entire life. Their son got it, and his was like allergies. His dad caught it and his was like a minor cold. His mother did not catch it at all. Her health is frail compared to the rest.

My daughter stayed the weekend with friends from her school. One of them woke up not being able to smell. They tested positive. No others symptoms other than loss of smell. My daughter never got it. Nobody else who visited with her that weekend did either.

So yes I have been around those who have gotten it. Those I know who have died I didn’t know them as well. One was a co worker at my former job. Second was a co worker in Rochester NY that I never worked with. Third was a co worker’s mother who died of COVID last week. Him I know fairly well, but not his mother.
Adjuster and SMOGGUY like this.
Old 11-20-2020, 20:51   #12

America is such a weird society. There are a lot of folks who are getting by living absolutely artificial lives. They are like some kind of super-evolved parasite, somehow able to sustain themselves off something in the "ether" (i.e. in the social milieu that surrounds them). This thing is like some kind of biblical plague which takes those ones out! I don't have a particularly wide social circle and haven't known anyone personally to get ill with it, but, seriously, I have heard of considerable numbers of old folks get it, and with one exception (early 50's) no one has died from it except those who were seeming kind of "zapped" in the first place. Yeah, if I was in my mid-70's and had a heart condition or high blood pressure or something (or if I knew that I was a "ghoul" ), I would take it seriously, but I otherwise I'm not too worried about it.
Old 11-21-2020, 01:04   #13

I don't know one person who got it, let alone died from it. We've had a total of 169 deaths in the whole county. Which is less than 1 in 4,000 people, despite having an abundance of leftist commies.

No, it's not the flu nor is it the Black Plague. This may surprise a few.
Survival rates from September according to the CDC:

Age Recovery %
0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

Like this guy says. There's a difference between dying with Covid and dying from Covid.
https://www.outkick.com/coronavirus-...ost-americans/

In CA, a state of 40 million people, there's a report of only 2 Covid deaths under the age of 18. So why are the schools closing in so many states? Teachers Unions...not science.

My state has had mask mandates since June. Due to a recent uptick in cases, we're now on our 3rd lockdown. People are so tired of this, on the news tonight I heard people started a recall petition for the do as I say, not as I do Governor. Couldn't happen to a nicer gun hater.
Adjuster, GAMEOVER and SMOGGUY like this.

Old 11-21-2020, 05:16   #14
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!

This whole "KungFlu" has been anything but accidental or natural from the start.

Remember back to last year, when the news first leaked out of Wuhan, and the death rates being claimed did not jive with the actions of the CCP, and just every day Chinese citizens in and around Wuhan. The "neighbors" in China closed down the roads, and refused to let infected people in or out of specific areas, and against the "rules" from the CCP. That revolt was real.

The real threat to the CCP, the true source of this whole scheme, is/was to shut down Hong Kong AND as a side benefit, to wreck the economy of the USA and perhaps the world so the CCP could save face on the massive collapse of their economic results due to Trump's refusal to no longer play along with China/CCP that ALL the world has done for many decades.

Face is not something the USA and much of "Western" economies know much about, or even care about, but it is HUGE in Asian cultures. Saving face is more important than life folks. It's that big of a deal for most Asian cultures.

And "Face" is a big part of the CCP's clutch on power in China and the world around them. Lose face, and the population no longer respects this power, and with a billion and a half citizens, if you lose their respect, they will no longer follow the rules that allow a few to rule so harshly over so many.

So, as this election cheating comes out, China's involvement is not a shocker, that it's tied into all these corrupt DC/Elite/Political creatures who have made their lives taking money to do the bidding of those that pay them. China has paid for, and owns many of our political/elite class. Does not matter if they are R or D, all of them have been tempted, and most of them have taken the bait. They do what they are told, like good little whores, just pay them, and they will do anything you want.

So, now it's becoming clear that not just the corrupt big "Democrat" run cities who have cheated for decades were involved, BUT it appears ANY of the electronic voting systems attached to this, all have cheating built into them. And HAVE for awhile now.

What is going to blow the lid off this virus, and the cheating, and the media's corruption and involvement, is the reality that votes were cheated in many elections. Many of the idiots in DC are there DUE to the results from systems like this. Not who the people voted for, but who the SYSTEM choose to show won.

Again, not just R or D here folks. Anyone who used this to cheat, and the reality is, the system was BUILT to cheat in ways not easy to detect.

So, guess what? In 2016, the system was SUPPOSED to elect Clinton. But the plan failed because SO MANY VOTED for Trump. It broke the cheating program parameters, and no back up plan was in place, so Clinton was unable to do anything but lose.

So, enter our current situation:
China was looking at real issues in HK and due to Trump's changes, the entire economy of China was suffering.

In the USA, Trump's changes had resulted in the best economy in US history, perhaps the best economy in world history? He was sure to win re-election, and no amount of cheating in the system would cover the votes for Trump, especially as the failure of the "D's" to place any sort of remotely exciting candidate to run against Trump...

What to do!?

Complex, and costly, it killed many in China, perhaps tens of millions based on their cell phone contracts that vaporized...
But cheap too, if you don't care about human life, and let's face it, China is fine with harvesting organs from anyone they don't like, along with all sorts of terrible deeds done to their own people, let alone anyone who might NOT be Chinese.

So, the KungFlu solves many things, and it also allowed the bought and paid for, or as the Chinese see, it RELIABLE people in the USA they own and control to get back into power. These people here in the USA not only were happy to get more money from China, or anyone for that matter, they could also get rid of Trump? Sign them up! Absolutely they loved this idea. And there we go. Close down the economy, everyone shelter in place, social distance. Stop going to church. Stop going out to meet with anyone where you might get information that they can't control.

And the tech companies and the elites who own them loved the idea too. They hate Trump, they say it every day. These folks went above and beyond to control the information available to the average American. To blazes with free speech, we see it today on every possible source, they "tag" anything that does not say Biden won, with a warning that the media has declared Biden the POTUS, and Trump is a liar. He's crazy. He and anyone who goes along with him is a Nazi, racist and does not deserve to live. Should be shunned. Should be denied incomes, and they should have to pay for their crimes of being Trump supporters... That's no joke, it's on any "big tech" controlled platform worldwide right now. Go look for yourself.

So back to our election. The country is in lock down. The Elite/Political class used this as an excuse to expand the voting system they control and can cheat with, but that was not enough for Clinton, so the known cheating bonanza of widespread mail out voting ballots was pushed across the nation.

Sure, just mail out millions of ballots, and then count whatever comes back, no chances of cheating there right? What rational human would even THINK such an idea is fair and accurate? Folks, even CHINA would not try to sell that lie to their own people. Think about that for a moment.... Wow, this nation is ripe for failure when the citizens do not have a problem with mail out ballots deciding what or who will RULE OVER THEM.

Back to the present, we know the computer voting is built to cheat. We know mail out paper ballots are crazy level fraudulent. We know at this point, the server in Germany, that was one of the places our voting data was sent, and then CHANGED has been confiscated by the Army. We have over 400 sworn affidavits of cheating from people who worked or observed the election counting process. We have our own eyes and memory, along with this great thing called video, where you can just go back and watch it again! And yep, that point where you see cheating going on? It's real. It's not your mind playing tricks on you. That is real cheating. Things like putting up paperboard over windows so election observers CAN NOT OBSERVE. ????? Or even better, phone video shot of ballots being filled out AT THE COUNTING FACILITY? Reports are that ballots exist that are printed with Hiden/Ho already filled in. Nice and perfect. Perfect un folded paper ballots, never been in an envelope, clearly have never seen a pen. Clearly appear to have been PRINTED UP and then dumped into the system to be counted.

Folks, if our nation goes along with this cheating, we have zero Rule of Law.

And I don't know about you guys, but when a nation no longer has any defined Rule of Law, but it's laws enforced by who you are, who you know, or what you are worth?

That is not a nation that will be long on the earth. And I like America. I like our Republic. I'm not willing to let cheating Communists destroy it.

Are you? Are you neighbors? How about your towns, cities or states? Friends, family and community?

Our nation ends not because Biden/Ho is elected, but due to the reality that the Republic becomes a joke if elections have zero chance of any true representation for the citizens.

BLAMTIFA: The new KKK with colored hair...
VOTE! And let's Keep America Great with our MOB
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:55   #15

My county population is about 500K. 8400 total cases and about 200 deaths.
GAMEOVER likes this.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:59   #16

Have to wonder, of those 200 deaths, how many died of JUST the virus, or was it due to "co morbidities" such as a stroke, heart attack or the terminal cancer the deceased had been fighting for the past 4 years?

How about, "He died of Covid, along with being hit by a bus while crossing the street..."

Oh yeah, there is that I suppose.

Old 11-21-2020, 06:01   #17

I was about to say that you could likely cut those 200 deaths in half... at least.
GAMEOVER likes this.

Turkeestalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:17   #18

Another interesting reality is this:

Normal death rate in the USA...

Vs: Covid / KungFlu death rate totals...

Whoops. Sorry to show some reality and facts in the middle of normally scheduled entertainment and distraction from reality programming....

United States - Historical Death Rate Data
Year Death Rate Growth Rate
2020 8.880 1.120%
2019 8.782 1.120%
2018 8.685 1.220%
2017 8.580 1.240%
2016 8.475 1.270%
2015 8.369 1.270%
2014 8.264 1.290%
2013 8.159 0.090%
2012 8.152 0.090%
2011 8.145 0.090%
2010 8.138 0.090%
2009 8.131 0.090%
2008 8.124 -0.960%
2007 8.203 -0.950%
2006 8.282 -0.960%
2005 8.362 -0.940%
2004 8.441 -0.930%
2003 8.520 -0.330%
2002 8.548 -0.330%
2001 8.576 -0.310%
2000 8.603 -0.320%
1999 8.631 -0.320%
1998 8.659 -0.370%
1997 8.691 -0.360%
1996 8.722 -0.370%
1995 8.754 -0.350%
1994 8.785 -0.360%
1993 8.817 -0.310%
1992 8.844 -0.300%
1991 8.871 -0.300%
1990 8.898 -0.300%
1989 8.925 -0.300%
1988 8.952 0.280%
1987 8.927 0.270%
1986 8.903 0.280%
1985 8.878 0.270%
1984 8.854 0.280%
1983 8.829 -0.050%
1982 8.833 -0.050%
1981 8.837 -0.050%
1980 8.841 -0.050%
1979 8.845 -0.050%
1978 8.849 -1.230%
1977 8.959 -1.210%
1976 9.069 -1.190%
1975 9.178 -1.180%
1974 9.288 -1.170%
1973 9.398 -0.410%
1972 9.437 -0.410%
1971 9.476 -0.420%
1970 9.516 -0.410%
1969 9.555 -0.410%
1968 9.594 0.310%
1967 9.564 0.310%
1966 9.534 0.330%
1965 9.503 0.320%
1964 9.473 0.320%
1963 9.443 0.070%
1962 9.436 0.070%
1961 9.429 0.060%
1960 9.423 0.070%
1959 9.416 0.070%
1958 9.409 -0.320%
1957 9.439 -0.320%
1956 9.469 -0.320%
1955 9.499 -0.310%
1954 9.529 -0.310%
1953 9.559 -0.310%
1952 9.589 -0.310%
1951 9.619 -0.310%
1950 9.649 0.000%

Old 11-21-2020, 06:52   #19

And you have to read and look down the page some, but there you go. Excess deaths from KungFlu per the CDC.

Notice the spike (s) and what's going on with the current "spike" we are in now, and where we are headed by the trend? Seems like we are headed back to "normal" levels of deaths in the USA... Why is that if CASES are supposed to be sky-rocketing? Seems like if anything, our nation is returning to normal ranges of death, and with some improvements in treatment, AND actually keep those who are most at risk from others, but ONLY them, not everyone else, that would make sense.

But then again, who's going to believe that in this political climate anyone is going to try and make sense!

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

Now look at the data broken down by AGE. Whoops, WHY are our schools closed? This is a none event folks. Even for all groups, the death rate is dropping like a rock due to treatments, and we are all shutting down again? Why?

https://public.tableau.com/views/COV...viz_share_link
GAMEOVER and SMOGGUY like this.

Old 11-21-2020, 08:26   #20
Cognitive Dissident

Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
Have to wonder, of those 200 deaths, how many died of JUST the virus, or was it due to "co morbidities" such as a stroke, heart attack or the terminal cancer the deceased had been fighting for the past 4 years?
LOL!

If you die of Covid you die of Covid. Period.

Exclamation point.

Nice try.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:30   #21
Cognitive Dissident

Another interesting reality is this:

Normal death rate in the USA...

Vs: Covid / KungFlu death rate totals...

Whoops. Sorry to show some reality and facts in the middle of normally scheduled entertainment and distraction from reality programming....

United States - Historical Death Rate Data
Year Death Rate Growth Rate
2020 8.880 1.120%
2019 8.782 1.120%
2018 8.685 1.220%
2017 8.580 1.240%
2016 8.475 1.270%
2015 8.369 1.270%
2014 8.264 1.290%
2013 8.159 0.090%
2012 8.152 0.090%
2011 8.145 0.090%
2010 8.138 0.090%
2009 8.131 0.090%
2008 8.124 -0.960%
2007 8.203 -0.950%
2006 8.282 -0.960%
2005 8.362 -0.940%
2004 8.441 -0.930%
2003 8.520 -0.330%
2002 8.548 -0.330%
2001 8.576 -0.310%
2000 8.603 -0.320%
1999 8.631 -0.320%
1998 8.659 -0.370%
1997 8.691 -0.360%
1996 8.722 -0.370%
1995 8.754 -0.350%
1994 8.785 -0.360%
1993 8.817 -0.310%
1992 8.844 -0.300%
1991 8.871 -0.300%
1990 8.898 -0.300%
1989 8.925 -0.300%
1988 8.952 0.280%
1987 8.927 0.270%
1986 8.903 0.280%
1985 8.878 0.270%
1984 8.854 0.280%
1983 8.829 -0.050%
1982 8.833 -0.050%
1981 8.837 -0.050%
1980 8.841 -0.050%
1979 8.845 -0.050%
1978 8.849 -1.230%
1977 8.959 -1.210%
1976 9.069 -1.190%
1975 9.178 -1.180%
1974 9.288 -1.170%
1973 9.398 -0.410%
1972 9.437 -0.410%
1971 9.476 -0.420%
1970 9.516 -0.410%
1969 9.555 -0.410%
1968 9.594 0.310%
1967 9.564 0.310%
1966 9.534 0.330%
1965 9.503 0.320%
1964 9.473 0.320%
1963 9.443 0.070%
1962 9.436 0.070%
1961 9.429 0.060%
1960 9.423 0.070%
1959 9.416 0.070%
1958 9.409 -0.320%
1957 9.439 -0.320%
1956 9.469 -0.320%
1955 9.499 -0.310%
1954 9.529 -0.310%
1953 9.559 -0.310%
1952 9.589 -0.310%
1951 9.619 -0.310%
1950 9.649 0.000%
Your list of irrelevant numbers is as convincing as Rudy Giuliani's "affidavits."

You're both grasping at straws.

Old 11-21-2020, 08:36   #22

Well I've had it for two days , and I feel like hammered [email protected]@ , I am feeling a little better today , I am in my 50's and it hit me like a freight train ...HARD . Haven't been sick in years and have socially isolated for years before it was cool and live 13 miles outside of East BF . Hoax or whatever , I don't recommend it for anyone . Stuff is no fun .
Adjuster and Parnelli like this.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:41   #23
Cognitive Dissident

Even for all groups, the death rate is dropping like a rock due to treatments, and we are all shutting down again? Why?
Ummmm........maybe because hospitals are getting filled up, hospitals are understaffed and workers are exhausted and crucial treatments other than Covid (like tests for cancer, heart disease, etc.) are being postponed?

And the deaths are quickly increasing (over a quarter million now) not decreasing.

Good luck with "Adjusting" that.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:43   #24
Cognitive Dissident

Originally Posted by spacewolf223 View Post
Well I've had it for two days , and I feel like hammered [email protected]@ , I am feeling a little better today , I am in my 50's and it hit me like a freight train ...HARD . Haven't been sick in years and have socially isolated for years before it was cool and live 13 miles outside of East BF . Hoax or whatever , I don't recommend it for anyone . Stuff is no fun .
Just for useful info........how did you catch it???? Sounds like you were doing the right things.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:10   #25

Tell me again that this isn't, my lil' butty?

Turkeestalker is online now   Reply With Quote