Rudy claims he will reveal corruption evidence against Joe 10 days before election - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree177Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2020, 10:53   #1

Rudy claims he will reveal corruption evidence against Joe 10 days before election

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-videos.html
Standing by, make it good.

On the one hand I can kind of feel sorry for drug addled Hunter. But on the other, given the way father & son corrupted the office of the VP, toss 'em in a cell and throw away the key.....
Old 10-16-2020, 11:00   #2

Rudy is the corrupted one.

U.S. intelligence agencies warned the White House last year that President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence, according to four former officials familiar with the matter.

The warnings were based on multiple sources, including intercepted communications, that showed Giuliani was interacting with people tied to Russian intelligence during a December 2019 trip to Ukraine, where he was gathering information that he thought would expose corrupt acts by former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

The intelligence raised concerns that Giuliani was being used to feed Russian misinformation to the president, the former officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information and conversations.

The warnings to the White House, which have not been previously reported, led national security adviser Robert O’Brien to caution Trump in a private conversation that any information Giuliani brought back from Ukraine should be considered contaminated by Russia, one of the former officials said.

The message was, “Do what you want to do, but your friend Rudy has been worked by Russian assets in Ukraine,” this person said. Officials wanted “to protect the president from coming out and saying something stupid,” particularly since he was facing impeachment over his own efforts to strong-arm Ukraine’s president into investigating the Bidens.

But O’Brien emerged from the meeting uncertain whether he had gotten through to the president. Trump had “shrugged his shoulders” at O’Brien’s warning, the former official said, and dismissed concern about his lawyer’s activities by saying, “That’s Rudy.”
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...tion-to-trump/

Rudy is unstable like Trump is.

https://www.mediaite.com/radio/rudy-...t-it-at-store/
Old 10-16-2020, 14:08   #3

You go Rudy!

Uh... little nazi...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2020, 14:24   #4

Joe sniffed the wrong Bush?
Old 10-16-2020, 14:43   #5
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!

My guess is Hookers, blow and both Hunter and his Dad smoking meth while naked in Kiev?

Just a guess, but dang, that would be EPIC.

Then again, Kamelatoe will just drop to her knees, and praise her some Willy Brown good times! LOL

BLAMTIFA: The new KKK with colored hair...
VOTE! And let's Keep America Great with our MOB
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 16:48   #6

If he has anyrhing, he should stop Hannitying around and release it now. People are already voting.
Adjuster, 40nascar, sandog and 3 others like this.
migyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 16:50   #7

Freesw is Russian disinformation.
Old 10-16-2020, 17:25   #8

SO I have a question. Is Barr bought off or a deep state operator because he hasn't done SQUAT! Right now the bidens should have all assets frozen and subpoenas issued and I mean right now. Why hasn't the laptop been taken by DOJ and out of the hands of the corrupt FBI? Yeah I'm thinking Barr needs to go! I want a dam a-hole zealot for the law like gowdy or cruz. I want justice SERVED dammit.
Momo, Adjuster, 40nascar and 4 others like this.
Old 10-16-2020, 17:59   #9

Giuliani is a Russian asset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdeHwzzM-g

Old 10-16-2020, 18:03   #10
Formerly "raf"

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
Still having problems in posting vids? My offer has gone up to $175 per hour, or part thereof.

Might want to consider the offer, since all of your vid links seem to fail.

LMK, OK?
chill1955, Bepe and Turkeestalker like this.
RIBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 18:52   #11

Originally Posted by chill1955 View Post
SO I have a question. Is Barr bought off or a deep state operator because he hasn't done SQUAT! Right now the bidens should have all assets frozen and subpoenas issued and I mean right now. Why hasn't the laptop been taken by DOJ and out of the hands of the corrupt FBI? Yeah I'm thinking Barr needs to go! I want a dam a-hole zealot for the law like gowdy or cruz. I want justice SERVED dammit.
Chill
It is coming, after the election all hell is going to break loose, and people in high places are going to jail.
Adjuster, 40nascar, sandog and 1 others like this.
Rifleman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 19:53   #12

The FBI is there to cover their ass for doing nothing. Mike Wallace can doubt Rudy Giuliani all he wants, but his own network verified some of the emails.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ource-verifies
Old 10-17-2020, 08:09   #13

Yeah wasn't it wallace who raised great questions of authenticity, then acted like it was fact that Giuliani was being fed Russian false info?? That MF can kiss my arse.
Adjuster, Parnelli, sandog and 1 others like this.
Old 10-17-2020, 08:19   #14

A New York tabloid’s puzzling account about how it acquired emails purportedly from Joe Biden’s son has raised some red flags. One of the biggest involves the source of the emails: Rudy Giuliani.

Giuliani has traveled abroad looking for dirt on the Bidens, developing relationships with shadowy figures, including a Ukrainian lawmaker who U.S. officials have described as a Russian agent and part of a broader Russian effort to denigrate the Democratic presidential nominee.

Yet Giuliani says foreign sources didn’t provide the Hunter Biden emails. He says a laptop containing the emails and intimate photos was simply abandoned in a Delaware repair shop and the shop owner reached out to Giuliani’s lawyer.

That hasn’t stopped the FBI from investigating whether the emails are part of a foreign influence operation. The emails have surfaced as U.S. officials have been warning that Russia, which backed Trump’s 2016 campaign through hacking of Democratic emails and a covert social media campaign, is interfering again this year. The latest episode with Giuliani underscores the risk he poses to a White House that spent years confronted by a federal investigation into whether Trump associates had coordinated with Russia.

The Washington Post reported Thursday that intelligence agencies had warned the White House last year that Giuliani was the target of a Russian influence operation. The newspaper, citing four former officials, said that assessment was based on information including intercepted communications showing Giuliani had been in contact with people tied to Russian intelligence.

The newspaper said national security adviser Robert O’Brien had warned Trump that information Giuliani brought back from Ukraine should be considered contaminated by Russia, but that Trump brushed off the warning.

Andrii Derkach, the Ukrainian parliamentarian who is one of Giuliani’s principal contacts, was mentioned in an August intelligence assessment that described a concerted Russian effort to disparage Biden. A Treasury Department sanction announcement from last month characterized Derkach as an “active Russian agent for over a decade.”

Derkach in recent months has leaked recordings of calls Biden had as vice president with Ukraine’s then-leader, audio the Biden campaign contends is heavily edited. Despite his own administration’s warnings on Derkach, Trump has promoted those recordings on Twitter.

Giuliani has not been shy about discussing his foreign contacts, including with Derkach. In December, Derkach posted on his Facebook page photos of him and Giuliani meeting in Kyiv.

Frustration about Giuliani in the West Wing has long run rampant, with those around the president warily watching Giuliani’s efforts to bring down the Bidens and fearful they could boomerang back on the president.

Giuliani was central to advancing a discredited theory that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 election. His shadowy efforts to get Ukraine to launch investigations into the Bidens helped create the impeachment case against Trump.

After long struggling to find a cable-ready defender, Trump has been mostly appreciative of Giuliani’s attack-dog style — and, for a time, his broadsides against Mueller appeared to play a role in driving down the special counsel’s approval ratings. But at other times, the president has expressed private dismay at Giuliani’s scattershot style.

Some around Trump fear that the case being made against the younger Biden has been weakened because Giuliani has become its face.

The Trump campaign has been pushing allegations of corruption against the Bidens for more than a year, with the president advancing the widely discredited theory that the vice president sought to force out Ukraine’s top prosecutor to protect his son from scrutiny. Though Trump associates believe a case can be made that Hunter enriched himself by selling access to his father, they fear that Giuliani’s lack of credibility will cause the allegations to implode.
https://apnews.com/article/election-...286dd134876f8a
Old 10-17-2020, 09:17   #15

Icanthitabarn2 likes this.

Old 10-17-2020, 09:22   #16

Trump needs to go over to the fbi and get that laptop before it is "mishandled" and oops. Free, remember pedophile joe in between fondling little girls, do you have little girls, other than your tiny nads? Remember the interview where he bragged about using influence to fire a prosecutor? Remember that dimwit? Go get a life other than lying and spreading crap on the internet. What a baboon.
Old 10-17-2020, 09:49   #17

https://www.perfectunion.com/vb/news...ml#post1659764
Old 10-17-2020, 09:54   #18

I am doubtful that anyone would follow that one either little nazi... just sayin.

curt mini14 likes this.

Old 10-17-2020, 11:31   #19
AKA CRABBY

Originally Posted by chill1955 View Post
My thoughts exactly....Better half an I were just talkin bout Barr this AM an what a scam he has pulled,hes either a flake or just another deep state flunky.
All hes done is some simple "amounts to nothing crap" Trump has been conned again by a trusted member of his team..Waiting till after the election is real risky,stuff needs to be done NOW...Trump has the authority to force the issue right now an like so many times before he has backed off an done nothing..ODD...
Like some I know I no longer have any faith/trust whatsoever in our government or politicians,the amount of corruption an the depth of our so called deep state cannot be eliminated ever without a total reset an that is wishful thinking in this day an age.Now there is a way it could be done I believe, but I'm gonna rest my pinky for now.
Adjuster and curt mini14 like this.
SMOGGUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 11:36   #20

Mike Wallace? I thought his friends called him Chuck.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WCytzKD2DrU
Adjuster and Turkeestalker like this.

Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 11:47   #21

I get the sentiment, but I don't believe it's as odd as you're thinking.
There is more at work, as well as more at stake, than we are aware of... and timing is everything.
Considering everything that he's been up against from all sides, has President Trump really let us down yet?
Food for thought.

Old 10-17-2020, 11:49   #22
AKA CRABBY

Originally Posted by Brian S View Post
Mike Wallace? I thought his friends called him Chuck.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WCytzKD2DrU
Thats a lot nicer name than what I call that scum bag back stabbing fox libtard...
SMOGGUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 12:09   #23

I have no response!

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has finally been asked about reports about his son Hunter's foreign dealings, and responded by saying he had 'no response' and furiously slamming the reporter who quizzed him.
CBS News reporter Bo Erickson put the question to Biden as the candidate boarded his private jet after a campaign stop in Michigan Friday night, two days after the New York Post broke the bombshell story.
'Mr. Biden, what is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?' Erickson asked.
'I know you'd ask it,' Biden replied heatedly, wearing two masks. 'I have no response, it's another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask.'
All the guy did was ask for his response and sleepy joe went off the deep end. And once again sleepy is wrong, he did have a response, and itís highly revealing.

Dudeís more crooked than Hitlery, who would have thought that was possible....
Old 10-17-2020, 13:12   #24

Dude’s more crooked than Hitlery, who would have thought that was possible....
It's because of the privileged white male thingy... Joe grew up with advantages over women... otherwise Hitlery would have won hands down!
Old 10-17-2020, 14:58   #25

I think the delay in the Durham report is due to a lawyer on the Mueller team turning informant.