Fires unseen Tragedies - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree59Likes
  • 9 Post By SMOGGUY
  • 6 Post By Turkeestalker
  • 8 Post By Momo
  • 8 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 10 Post By Momo
  • 4 Post By curt mini14
  • 3 Post By Turkeestalker
  • 4 Post By SMOGGUY
  • 4 Post By Adjuster
  • 3 Post By Parnelli

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2020, 09:14   #1
AKA CRABBY

Fires unseen Tragedies

The fires here in ca.have a lot of unseen tragedies,the Bear fire was the closest one to me that became a major threat to a lot of our Ranchers,the unseen Victims to a fire caused by PETA,tree huggers,enviromentalists everywhere inc all you global warming crybabies etc.etc.
You IDIOTS may not have lit the match or caused the lighting bolt that started the Bear fire but you are responsible for the extreme destruction it caused,our national forests are a death trap due to you an our federal gov. not everyday people, we see the problem you have caused,we are near powerless to stop you here in ca.our vote doesn't count an we have a court system overflowing with your sympathizers.
Due to a injury my hand is really throbbing now an I gotta stop typing,the link below is long but a good read
Thanks

https://calcattlemen.org/2020/09/23/...ampaign=legacy
r80rt, Momo, Adjuster and 6 others like this.
SMOGGUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 11:51   #2

Hope you're healing brother.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:26   #3

Brutal, but I would expect nothing to change. Can't fix stupid....

Old 09-25-2020, 12:31   #4
Temp Banned!

Thanks for the article SMOGGUY. You don’t get stories like this from the MSM. It hurts to read about the ranchers, the livestock, and wildlife. I get the feeling the leftist Ecofreaks out there believe that private land ownership should be banned and handed over to their state and federal governments. I’m going to also guess those same leftist Ecofreaks absolutely despise any type of livestock grazing in any of those areas.
Old 09-25-2020, 12:37   #5

The left can't understand why you even need livestock, if you want meat all you have to do is go to the grocery store. They've got all kinds of it there all packaged up nice and neat, must have a machine in back that makes it.....
Old 09-25-2020, 15:14   #6

we cant fix stupid but i think we can kill it!
curt mini14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 15:24   #7

At the rate that stupid is going, we won't have to lift a finger... pity what they wind up taking down with them.
Sparkie, Parnelli and SMOGGUY like this.

Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 15:56   #8
AKA CRABBY

Originally Posted by Turkeestalker View Post
Hope you're healing brother.
LOL,thanks Bro,workin on it,got my pinky doing all thee key punchin.feel like a frackin gimp..
SMOGGUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 17:12   #9
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!

If the people who set land use policy had to spend even one quarter of their time out actually on the land they set the policies for?

The world would be a better place.

States rights is just the tip of a very large, and failing ice berg of "Federal" or "Special Interest" garbage.

BLAMTIFA: The new KKK with colored hair...
VOTE! And let's Keep America Great with our MOB
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 11:42   #10

All things considered you really have to praise those who risk their lives for these insane forestry policies in liberal la la land! I was a certified Wildland Firefighter some years back though never in commiefornia, thank God! I'm getting a little old to be running around the forest putting out fires, especially in these mountains, it's a young man's game fer sure.

Thank you for standing up firefighters, even though you shouldn't have to nearly as often with any sort of sane policies, thank you indeed, and be safe!

God Bless them!
Sparkie, Turkeestalker and SMOGGUY like this.