Slo Joe's speech - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree49Likes
  • 6 Post By Marlin 45 carbine
  • 7 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 5 Post By Marlin 45 carbine
  • 3 Post By Turkeestalker
  • 6 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 6 Post By Parnelli
  • 7 Post By Adjuster
  • 4 Post By Turkeestalker
  • 2 Post By Parnelli
  • 3 Post By SMOGGUY

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2020, 05:44   #1

Slo Joe's speech

Quite the 'pie in the sky' plan eeeh?
Mention of plan to pay for all this? None!!
Any one else notice his stumbling through his speech?
Joe give it up man, save us from the humiliation of having Kamala as CIC when you croak in office
r80rt, Adjuster, sandog and 3 others like this.
Old 09-20-2020, 08:38   #2
Temp Banned!

Good to see you Marlin. Slo Jo says he’s only going to tax you more if you make over $400,000. I remember when Obozo told us every family would save $2,500 a year in healthcare if we implemented Obozocare. My private insurance costs me at least $3,000 more a year to pay for Obozocare. Even if elected, Slo Jo will only make it a year and then Heels Up will be in charge.
Old 09-20-2020, 09:20   #3

Forgot to say that Jo-Jo was in Minnesota, singing to the unionists Friday.
Adjuster, 40nascar, Bepe and 2 others like this.

Old 09-20-2020, 09:39   #4

If they're good little union minions, they'll buy it... not around here.
40nascar, Bepe and SMOGGUY like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 10:56   #5
Temp Banned!

Originally Posted by Turkeestalker View Post
If they're good little union minions, they'll buy it... not around here.
Never did understand all those good ole boy American manufacturing unions supporting the leftist commies back in the day. Well, they finally got what was coming to them and most their jobs got shipped out and now their ranks have been decimated and yet for the most part they still support the leftists.
Old 09-20-2020, 12:08   #6

There were a lot of union workers who voted for Trump last election, anyone with half a brain knows what's at stake still...
Momo, Adjuster, 40nascar and 3 others like this.
Old 09-20-2020, 12:45   #7
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!

Even the dullest member of any union can see what Trump did for jobs in this nation.

Illegals drive down wages for everyone, especially union and manual skilled or unskilled labor jobs. There are dang few illegals hopping the Southern border coming in to work for high tech or white collar positions.

The reality is, Trump did more for the working folks of this nation than any other president in my lifetime, perhaps any President in history.

He reversed the movement of jobs OUT of the USA, and forced or enticed not just small or medium sized companies to stay/build/buy American, but the GLOBAL companies to cancel plans of moving or building outside the USA, to invest that money in jobs, factories and long term stability here in the USA.

That is something no Democrat has done since before WWII. Many Democrat Presidents have said "the jobs are gone, they are not coming back. There is no magic wand.."

And Trump? He said "Your past leaders are idiots. Not smart people." And then proceeded to revise stupid trade deals, use trade to our advantage, and best of all, level the playing field with many of our "allies" who have been screwing the USA since 1945.

I totally agree with "pay your fair share" when it comes to trade, NATO, WHO and the UN. If they don't benefit the USA, Trump has limited money to them, or said "bye bye" completely.

That folks is why Trump should get another 4 years, all the other things are sauce for the economic goose that Trump has cooked up for all Americans, not just some special interest groups.

Not to forget, the Second, since we know the Communists who run the Democrat party now, want to remove all the weapons, so they can do as they please, and nobody can push back when, not if, they overstep their power and take away our freedom and liberty to be all we choose to be.

In this election, folks need to realize they are NOT electing Joe Biden.

They are electing COMMUNISM.

Joe is more of an empty suit than Obummer ever was. He is owned by China. He has sold his soul to others for 47 years, and what makes ANYONE think he will suddenly change to represent the people of the USA when his Whole political life has been to sell himself to anyone with the money to buy him?

Only an America hating, wanting Communism and Anarchy will vote for Joe Hiden in his basement.

BLAMTIFA: The new KKK with colored hair...
VOTE! And let's Keep America Great with our MOB
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 13:14   #8

Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
Never did understand all those good ole boy American manufacturing unions supporting the leftist commies back in the day. Well, they finally got what was coming to them and most their jobs got shipped out and now their ranks have been decimated and yet for the most part they still support the leftists.
I don't have any explanation, beyond them just being more useful idiots, that do as they're told.
The inability to think for yourself will do that to a person.

Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 16:00   #9

Originally Posted by Turkeestalker View Post
I don't have any explanation, beyond them just being more useful idiots, that do as they're told.
The inability to think for yourself will do that to a person.
I grew up in Michigan in the union heyday... you didn't work for GM Truck and Bus and drive a Ford to work... and you didn't have a bumper sticker for a Republican on your GM product either, it would be totaled when you got out.
Turkeestalker and SMOGGUY like this.
Old 09-20-2020, 17:24   #10
AKA CRABBY

LOL not at the oakland then fremont GM plant our parking lot had everything you could think of,in 69 I had a brand new Dodge 440 HD R/T others had ford junk etc.had one guy with a new 1970 I think american motors hurst scrambler,4 speed,390 cubes,red white an blue paint,fast car!!!Our union pushed for us to vote libtard really hard,buy US savings bonds,most told em to f off....

Ford plant next door in milpitas was the same way f...the uinon.Until we needed them..
SMOGGUY is offline   Reply With Quote