MSM Pushing a Commie Bass for VP - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree24Likes
  • 3 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 3 Post By curt mini14
  • 5 Post By grumpy_old_man
  • 3 Post By SMOGGUY
  • 4 Post By Momo
  • 4 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 2 Post By migyver

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2020, 03:58   #1

MSM Pushing a Commie Bass for VP

I guess if you're going to take a left turn and drive America over the cliff you might as well floor it. I thought I was going to miss the collapse but with Bass as the real POTUS and teamed up with blm demands they could easily wreck it in 1 to 2 years.

potential VP and POTUS

and her blm adviser

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...bolishing-ice/
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...-vp-shortlist/
Momo, Adjuster and SMOGGUY like this.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:06   #2

talk about a racist bitcoh wow what a combo. its going to be lizzy he wont be able to control b ass
Adjuster, 40nascar and SMOGGUY like this.
curt mini14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 08:02   #3

Placeholder-Joe ain't the (real) nominee for POTUS, that honor goes to the nominal veep.

So yeah, if a true-believer like Bass were to become POTUS the US will go the way of the Soviet Union soon, probably before '24. This is just my personal opinion (which I still get to have for a little longer) but I betcha the ChiComs are hip-deep in the dem nominating process, making sure that someone who will destroy their biggest enemy from inside will be Biden's veep.

Grumpy
grumpy_old_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2020, 12:26   #4
AKA CRABBY

Originally Posted by grumpy_old_man View Post
Placeholder-Joe ain't the (real) nominee for POTUS, that honor goes to the nominal veep.

So yeah, if a true-believer like Bass were to become POTUS the US will go the way of the Soviet Union soon, probably before '24. This is just my personal opinion (which I still get to have for a little longer) but I betcha the ChiComs are hip-deep in the dem nominating process, making sure that someone who will destroy their biggest enemy from inside will be Biden's veep.

Grumpy
I think we the people AND our brothers in the military will stop that crap real quick....
Adjuster, curt mini14 and 40nascar like this.
SMOGGUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 14:12   #5

We’ll see how it shakes out but yep, this isn’t a vp pick, it’s lining up who they figure will finish his term if he wins. So of course the hard left sees it as a golden opportunity to put in somebody who would never get elected on their own and then do anything they can to maintain power. By any means necessary, that’s their creed.

And needless to say adversarial nations are happy as can be about the prospect, they’re insane if they’re not. And the dems poised to commit voter fraud on their grandest scale yet, yep going to be interesting.
Old 08-02-2020, 06:25   #6

More evidence that largemouth vile disgusting Bass is a communist. We should have hung every communist bastard in this country back in the 1950s.

Okay, that Karen Bass was a very enthusiastic and active Venceremos Brigadista, we’ve already established. But was there more to these Venceremos Brigades? Perhaps a declassified FBI report (from well before the bureau was run by people by Comey, I might add) might help"

"“The ultimate objective of the DGI (Cuban Intelligence’s) in setting up the Venceremos Brigades “is the recruitment of individuals who are politically oriented and who someday may obtain a position, elective or appointive, somewhere in the U.S. Government, which would provide the Cuban Government with access to political, economic and military intelligence.”

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_...zer-for-t.html
Old 08-02-2020, 07:49   #7

Fry that fat Bass by exposing her radical ideology in campaign ads.
curt mini14 and SMOGGUY like this.
migyver is offline   Reply With Quote