Six Weeks, Six Cities, 600 Murders - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree39Likes
  • 7 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 4 Post By 40nascar
  • 5 Post By Momo
  • 4 Post By 40nascar
  • 5 Post By Momo
  • 1 Post By Turkeestalker
  • 3 Post By 40nascar
  • 1 Post By Turkeestalker
  • 1 Post By SMOGGUY
  • 2 Post By SMOGGUY
  • 3 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 3 Post By RJF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2020, 03:06   #1

Six Weeks, Six Cities, 600 Murders

Leftist commie solution - Defund Police. No doubt in my mind that if the leftist commies were in charge they would declare a national emergency and begin a gun confiscation from law abiding citizens.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kevi...rders-n2571887
Momo, curt mini14, sandog and 4 others like this.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:02   #2

Any Twosome Newsome and the party of JackAsses have come up with a Novel solution to the lawlessness they have unleashed in the Peoples Rupublic. They are sneeking a provision into a must pass budget bill that will outlaw importation of " precursor firearm parts" starting in 2022 without registration of those parts.
To you and me, that means magazines, firing pins, barrels, bolts, bolt carriers, ect. This is what's coming to America if Dementia Joe wins the electoral college majority in November.
40nascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 09:59   #3

New York:
The Democratic mayor has long been understood as anti-police. His wife recently imagined the city as ďNirvanaĒ if the NYPD were eliminated altogether.
She does have a point, I fail to see a downside in lefties taking each other out en masseÖ..
40nascar, Rockys Pop, Bepe and 2 others like this.

Old 07-06-2020, 12:59   #4

We saw what happened when they put the Apes in charge at the nation of Chaz/Chop. Black lives didn't matter.
Old 07-06-2020, 13:28   #5

I believe it was white Antifa brown shirts who gunned down the black kids at the Seattle Summer of Love zone. And yes, no lives matter to them.....
40nascar, Rockys Pop, RJF and 2 others like this.
Old 07-06-2020, 13:46   #6
Temp Banned!

Originally Posted by 40nascar View Post
We saw what happened when they put the Apes in charge at the nation of Chaz/Chop. Black lives didn't matter.

You have a point that no honest person could disagree with 40, but your use of the word 'Apes', kind of negates it.

That's kind of like big balls of gummy earwax... no one will hear you or catch the point that you're making my friend.
RJF likes this.
Old 07-06-2020, 14:13   #7

As i recall from the Movies about their Planet, Apes come in several colors. The reference is/was related to their behavior, and not necessarily their pigmentation. I believe it was a White Ape that killed the young Black man in Chaz/Chop. Same thing in Atlanta this weekend. White Apes (Antifa) shot up a car and killed an 8 yr. Old AA girl. I liked it when the father spoke at a news conference asking " How is this Black lives matter? My little girl didn't do nothing to deserve this"
Old 07-06-2020, 14:18   #8
Temp Banned!

Fair enough, and no argument.
40nascar likes this.
Old 07-06-2020, 17:11   #9
AKA CRABBY

Originally Posted by Turkeestalker View Post
You have a point that no honest person could disagree with 40, but your use of the word 'Apes', kind of negates it.

That's kind of like big balls of gummy earwax... no one will hear you or catch the point that you're making my friend.
Apes,monkeys,boys,nig... it doesn't make a diff here,we all agree with him an understand,IF he were speaking to a large diverse group at a public meeting then maybe,here though IMO most like APE just find...JMO though.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
40nascar likes this.
SMOGGUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 17:14   #10
AKA CRABBY

As i recall from the Movies about their Planet, Apes come in several colors. The reference is/was related to their behavior, and not necessarily their pigmentation. I believe it was a White Ape that killed the young Black man in Chaz/Chop. Same thing in Atlanta this weekend. White Apes (Antifa) shot up a car and killed an 8 yr. Old AA girl. I liked it when the father spoke at a news conference asking " How is this Black lives matter? My little girl didn't do nothing to deserve this"
GOOD,comparison,an well put...
40nascar and Turkeestalker like this.
SMOGGUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 18:31   #11

Iím somewhat sympathetic toward the dead girls parents but somehow lost in the discussion is the fact the momma had her daughter in a car while trying to get parked and enter the local liquor store.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:16   #12
RJF

Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
Iím somewhat sympathetic toward the dead girls parents but somehow lost in the discussion is the fact the momma had her daughter in a car while trying to get parked and enter the local liquor store.
GO, I understand your sentiment, but can't agree with your premise that having a daughter in the car while picking up some booze is particularly evil or illegal (hopefully one-in-the-same). Perhaps poor choice, but not illegal or even irrational during this COVID-1984 lunacy.
RJF is offline   Reply With Quote