Some good news for Americans - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 1 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 1 Post By GAMEOVER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2020, 08:55   #1
Banned

Some good news for Americans

Voters in six key 2020 election states have little good to say about how President Donald Trump is handling the coronavirus as the pandemic tears through the country, according to a new CNBC/Change Research poll.

As cases spike in pockets of the South and West after states reopened their economies, likely voters in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin believe Trump shoulders much of the blame, the survey released Wednesday found.

When asked to select two people or groups most responsible for the recent increase in hospitalizations, 35% said the president — the largest share among the answers. Trump was followed by “people not wearing masks” at 34%, “states reopening their economies too soon” at 32% and “people not social distancing” at 29%.

LousyShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:11   #2
Suck it Leftists!

Hey loussee, what's Miss Bloody Mary loussee's body count this week? OOPs, looks like your Chicom DIL's business got caught again!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fed...labor-in-china
Turkeestalker likes this.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:28   #3
Banned

Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
Hey loussee, what's Miss Bloody Mary loussee's body count this week? OOPs, looks like your Chicom DIL's business got caught again!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fed...labor-in-china

You boyz need to cut back on your code and post in regular English. Perhaps in your unbounded ignorance, you are referring to my wife and daughter-in-law. My wife, the pediatric oncologist, "loses" some patients every year because of the ravages of cancer. This is a source of humor for you? It isn't for her, her staff, or her patient families. What is wrong with you?

My daughter-in-law is a Singaporean, not a Chinese communist, and her family's company has no manufacturing or labor interests in the PRC.

Old 07-01-2020, 11:56   #4
Suck it Leftists!

Originally Posted by LousyShot View Post
You boyz need to cut back on your code and post in regular English. Perhaps in your unbounded ignorance, you are referring to my wife and daughter-in-law. My wife, the pediatric oncologist, "loses" some patients every year because of the ravages of cancer. This is a source of humor for you? It isn't for her, her staff, or her patient families. What is wrong with you? :angry
Miss loussee: Oopsie, oh well, nobody wins ‘em all. Guess I’ll just go vote for my favorite abortion candidate.

My daughter-in-law is a Singaporean, not a Chinese communist, and her family's company has no manufacturing or labor interests in the PRC.[/QUOTE]

Then why do they ship illegal goods and employ indentured slaves? If it looks like a Chicom and walks like Chicom it probably is a Chicom.

操你
Old 07-01-2020, 12:20   #5
Banned

Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
Miss loussee: Oopsie, oh well, nobody wins ‘em all. Guess I’ll just go vote for my favorite abortion candidate.

My daughter-in-law is a Singaporean, not a Chinese communist, and her family's company has no manufacturing or labor interests in the PRC.
Then why do they ship illegal goods and employ indentured slaves? If it looks like a Chicom and walks like Chicom it probably is a Chicom.

操你[/QUOTE]

Why would you believe daughter-in-law's family business ships illegal goods and employs indentured slaves? Is that some bullsh*t you heard on the Limbaugh show?
Old 07-01-2020, 12:28   #6
Suck it Leftists!

“总之是你自己的错。”“啊,去你的!”