On Behalf Of Environmentalists, I Apologize For The Climate Scare - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree29Likes
  • 5 Post By BengalBacker
  • 5 Post By Adjuster
  • 4 Post By Rockys Pop
  • 6 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 2 Post By Turkeestalker
  • 2 Post By Adjuster
  • 1 Post By BengalBacker
  • 2 Post By dh1633pm
  • 1 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 1 Post By GAMEOVER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2020, 19:56   #1

On Behalf Of Environmentalists, I Apologize For The Climate Scare

Admits it's all BS.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michael.../#4111f31c1fa8
Adjuster, GAMEOVER, Bepe and 2 others like this.
BengalBacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 20:36   #2
Temp Banned!

You lie. Shellenberger is no environmentalist. Shellenberger is a fraud.

https://news.mongabay.com/2019/08/mi...es-commentary/
Old 06-28-2020, 23:05   #3
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!

About 93 million miles away, is the source of all global warming.

Is that a lie too? LOL

Nice that even a few of the "former" idiot EcoFreaks have finally realized what a load of bovine scat they have been spreading, and they have to admit there is no valid scientific foundation for the "Man Made Global Warming" bull scat.

The really sad part is, over the past 50+ years, just think of all the lives that could have been made better had the world not thrown billions/trillion at the lies of MMGW?

Imagine places like Africa with reliable and cheap energy? Not having to burn wood for cooking and heat? Talk about deforestation. Damn, the amount of wood burned in Africa alone because there is limited access to natural gas and electrical power... What a crock and load of lies that these folks have to embrace "solar or wind" power, and not much more reliable, cheaper and plentiful power from hydro/coal/gas etc.

The trillions lost in the developed world playing climate nonsense with "renewable" energy that is neither cheaper, or reliable.

And this guy points out what I've been saying for a decade or more, that the "Fossil Fuel" companies have been playing the world same as DeBeers plays us all about Diamonds. (They are neither rare, or scarce, but the most common gem stone in our world, and perhaps universe... ) Oil and gas are not rare, scarce or hard to get, but we swallow the lies, and pay far more as a result for a commodity that is as common as anything else in the Solar System, and absolutely part of the composition of the Earth, not from "dead dinosaurs" at all.

But hey, just because for many decades now, large amounts of oil and gas are sourced daily from rock OLDER THAN LIFE ON EARTH... Hey, it's a fossil fuel right?

ROTFLMAO!

What dipshytes.
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2020, 00:36   #4
Honor our Constitution !

Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
About 93 million miles away, is the source of all global warming.

Is that a lie too? LOL

Nice that even a few of the "former" idiot EcoFreaks have finally realized what a load of bovine scat they have been spreading, and they have to admit there is no valid scientific foundation for the "Man Made Global Warming" bull scat.

The really sad part is, over the past 50+ years, just think of all the lives that could have been made better had the world not thrown billions/trillion at the lies of MMGW?

Imagine places like Africa with reliable and cheap energy? Not having to burn wood for cooking and heat? Talk about deforestation. Damn, the amount of wood burned in Africa alone because there is limited access to natural gas and electrical power... What a crock and load of lies that these folks have to embrace "solar or wind" power, and not much more reliable, cheaper and plentiful power from hydro/coal/gas etc.

The trillions lost in the developed world playing climate nonsense with "renewable" energy that is neither cheaper, or reliable.

And this guy points out what I've been saying for a decade or more, that the "Fossil Fuel" companies have been playing the world same as DeBeers plays us all about Diamonds. (They are neither rare, or scarce, but the most common gem stone in our world, and perhaps universe... ) Oil and gas are not rare, scarce or hard to get, but we swallow the lies, and pay far more as a result for a commodity that is as common as anything else in the Solar System, and absolutely part of the composition of the Earth, not from "dead dinosaurs" at all.

But hey, just because for many decades now, large amounts of oil and gas are sourced daily from rock OLDER THAN LIFE ON EARTH... Hey, it's a fossil fuel right?

ROTFLMAO!

What dipshytes.
I thought y'alls BEST ADVICE EVER was to let them rant & just ignore it?
Old 06-29-2020, 04:17   #5
Suck it Leftists!

Funny thing about those Ecofreaks led by liddle Greta. They’re never outraged about the large and increasing pollution coming from the dot Indians and Chicoms. Truth be told they’re probably getting their pockets lined by Chicoms to spread their lies in the Western hemisphere and Europe to further destroy their economies all the while sucking up cheap goods from the Chicoms. Ever seen them organize a world wide condemnation of Chicom or call for boycotts? Ever seen them organize against the Middle East Mooslem countries for sucking all that oil out of the ground. Chicoms are raping the land in Africa and nary a word from the Ecofreaks.
Old 06-29-2020, 12:34   #6
Temp Banned!

Nope, I've never seen them do anything like that and I never will.
Not until, per the UN's plan, America is brought to it's economic knees.
That is their first order of business.

But we're not supposed to talk about that according to the libertard's globalists masters.
GAMEOVER and SMOGGUY like this.
Old 06-30-2020, 06:41   #7
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!

Originally Posted by Rockys Pop View Post
I thought y'alls BEST ADVICE EVER was to let them rant & just ignore it?
6 words that are loosely directed at one of the resident Trollsky's, and the vast bulk of what I posted on topic, and having little or nothing to do with the same vermin, since we all know, they are incapable of rational thought.

And did I quote them? Nope.

I guess if you are offended I write 6 words out of a few hundred towards the predominant EcoFreaks on our own board? I'm not going to make your day.

If you don't like what I post, put me on ignore.
Regardless, don't quote the Trollsky's.

If you choose to read everything they spew? That's your choice, but when you quote them, you become their bitch, and in effect, become the troll.

It's one thing to on occasion, point out the EcoFreak's lack of foundation and rational ability, but it's something else entirely to quote them ad nausem.
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 12:43   #8
Temp Banned!

So I nauseate Adjuster... cool!
A snickers bar may help with that feeling... just sayin.

I also irritate freesh!t to the point that she just sits silently fuming until she leaves for a spell, giving everyone else a bit of peace and silence.
Then I get our louseesh!t clown all pissy though it denies it every time, you can still read through it's posts, and in exasperation it shuts its rotten pie hole for a bit... so what the hell are you b!tching so much about?

Sparquaad was pegged right out of the gate, and I'm the first to suggest his racist evil ass be thrown in poster prison.
Blamster has taken a very extended leave of absence because of my relentless badgering of her stupidity.
Princess disappeared quite quickly, and I'm the only one that kept hitting that infant child.
Remember swifty?

You deal with their stupidity your way Adjuster, I'm fine with that and fine with you ignoring me until the end times... but for the love of pete, if it is such a hardship for you to tolerate, then leave... but quit whining already!

… or eat a phucking snickers bar.

Last edited by Turkeestalker; 06-30-2020 at 13:28.
Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 13:26   #9

Since Forbes took it down, here it is posted on, oddly enough a site called environmental progress.

https://environmentalprogress.org/bi...-climate-scare

Here's a Breitbart article that posts a little of it.

https://www.breitbart.com/environmen...climate-scare/
Turkeestalker likes this.
BengalBacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 13:34   #10
Temp Banned!

Old 06-30-2020, 13:41   #11
Temp Banned!

He's simply stating what those of us with a brain have known virtually all along.
I very much like that you find that funny little Nazi... it speaks volumes of your character and cognitive ability.
Old 07-02-2020, 05:03   #12

He article was pulled from a bunch of sites yesterday. I guess if you don't like the message you remove it.
GAMEOVER and Turkeestalker like this.
dh1633pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:31   #13
Temp Banned!

If you’re a communist you do... or a Nazi.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:43   #14
Temp Banned!

It was pulled because it was a lie from start to finish. To start, he is no environmentalist. The lies continued from there.

All global warming deniers are liars. All of them.

Just like racists. Racists are liars, too.

One silver lining of the Trump years is that now the lies are so blatant that anyone honest sees them for the lies they are. We're taking Alinsky back from the teabaggers. Lies and the lying liars who tell them are to be identified, isolated and neutered.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:46   #15
Temp Banned!

Sorry little nazi, but that horse has been beaten to a bloody pulp, and no one is buying your bullsh!t any more.

G’luck though
Old 07-02-2020, 12:54   #16
Suck it Leftists!

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
It was pulled because it was a lie from start to finish. To start, he is no environmentalist. The lies continued from there.

All global warming deniers are liars. All of them.

Just like racists. Racists are liars, too.
Cry poossee hat! Cry! Shellenberger has been lauded and praised by the Ecofreaks for years including receiving awards. Finally confesses the hoax and all of a sudden has no credibility from the leftist commie satan worshiping filth.
Old 07-02-2020, 13:05   #17
Temp Banned!

You're a liar, Spammy. It's perfectly obvious what Shellenberger is: A shill for capitalist polluters, and some of the very worst of them, too. Always has been.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Shellenberger

Without lies, Spammy, you would have nothing at all.
Old 07-02-2020, 13:12   #18
Suck it Leftists!

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
You're a liar, Spammy. It's perfectly obvious what Shellenberger is: A shill for capitalist polluters, and some of the very worst of them, too. Always has been.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Shellenberger

Without lies, Spammy, you would have nothing at all.

Right from your source.

He was named a Time magazine Heroes of the Environment (2008),[2] winner of the 2008 Green Book Award

Try to keep up, idiot.
Old 07-02-2020, 13:40   #19
Temp Banned!

So what?

You rightwing wackos have long alleged a Time magazine article from the 1970s proves global warming is wrong, a claim that could not be more irrational and ridiculous, and now you try to pass Time magazine off as an authority on the environment? You're a phony, Spammy, a joke.

Shellenberger comments about technology, the economy and the environment. But he is demonstrably wrong about many environmental issues, most notably global warming, nuclear power, and economic justice. Shellenberger is a shill for capitalism with a bright green paintjob, nothing more.

And you, Spammy, are an ignoramus, a racist and a liar, a representative of everything wrong with America today.

Oh, and that Time magazine cover from the 1970s? Yeah, you rightwing wackos lie about that, too.

https://time.com/4778937/fake-time-cover-ice-age/

https://science.time.com/2013/06/06/...oming-ice-age/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-coming-ice-age/

You're disgusting. Lies are all you have, and that is why you are going extinct.

Last edited by freesw; 07-02-2020 at 13:59.
freesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 13:59   #20
Temp Banned!

I am pretty sure that the situation we have before us is the fact that lies are all that liberals have and that is why they are going extinct...just sayin little nazi!

Idiot.