Donald Trump, white power loser - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By freesw
  • 1 Post By SMOGGUY
  • 1 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 2 Post By Rockys Pop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2020, 13:17   #1

Donald Trump, white power loser

Well, Donald Trump loves his white supremacists, because he just gave his stamp of approval on a protest where one of his loudest supporters is screaming "white power."

It's a bizarre demonstration/counter-demonstration ... a line of golf carts traversed streets around Sumter County, Florida with Trump supporters, as Trump protesters lined the streets.

You hear demonstrators, mostly seniors, boil over in anger ... there's no physical contact, but it's intense.

True-to-form Trump retweeted the video, saying, "Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!"

Again ... one of his most vocal supporters is the guy who screams "white power" ... one of Trump's "great people." So, he's not even masking it anymore.
https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/28/senio...p-white-power/

Donald Trump knows he's losing.

The president has privately come to that grim realization in recent days, multiple people close to him told POLITICO, amid a mountain of bad polling and warnings from some of his staunchest allies that he's on course to be a one-term president.

Trump has endured what aides describe as the worst stretch of his presidency, marred by widespread criticism over his response to the coronavirus pandemic and nationwide racial unrest. His rally in Oklahoma last weekend, his first since March, turned out to be an embarrassment when he failed to fill the arena.

What should have been an easy interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday horrified advisers when Trump offered a rambling, non-responsive answer to a simple question about his goals for a second term. In the same appearance, the normally self-assured president offered a tacit acknowledgment that he might lose when he said that Joe Biden is “gonna be your president because some people don't love me, maybe."

In the hours after the interview aired, questions swirled within his inner circle about whether his heart was truly in it when it comes to seeking reelection.

Trump has time to rebound, and the political environment could improve for him. But interviews with more than a half-dozen people close to the president depicted a reelection effort badly in need of direction — and an unfocused candidate who repeatedly undermines himself.

“Under the current trajectory, President Trump is on the precipice of one of the worst electoral defeats in modern presidential elections and the worst historically for an incumbent president,” said former Trump political adviser Sam Nunberg, who remains a supporter.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...lection-342326
LousyShot likes this.
Old 06-28-2020, 16:42   #2
Temp Banned!

Old 06-28-2020, 16:57   #3
AKA CRABBY

Speaking of white power an stuff freecrap, your ol buddy SPQR70AD is running his mouth again since be got the boot here over at your fav site STORMFRONT ...LOL
SMOGGUY is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 06-28-2020, 17:55   #4

Not my hangout, but obviously yours:

https://www.perfectunion.com/vb/news...ml#post1638146

You, Spammy and 40nascar all belong there.
Old 06-28-2020, 18:20   #5
AKA CRABBY

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
Not my hangout, but obviously yours:

https://www.perfectunion.com/vb/news...ml#post1638146

You, Spammy and 40nascar all belong there.
Considering their supposedly racist,anti Jewish outlook on things,mny seem to be well educated an reasonable people,but many are like SPQR70AD.
I don't go there much an have never posted but I did send SPQR a PM today telling him how much you 2 missed him..
I'll go look an see if he replied..
Old 06-28-2020, 18:24   #6
AKA CRABBY

Originally Posted by SMOGGUY View Post
Considering their supposedly racist,anti Jewish outlook on things,mny seem to be well educated an reasonable people,but many are like SPQR70AD.
I don't go there much an have never posted but I did send SPQR a PM today telling him how much you 2 missed him..
Well he replied LOL...

SPQR70AD
Forum Member

SPQR70AD is on a distinguished road

SMOGGUY
go **** your mother...oops you already did. you and all the other fake right jew loving ****** loving faggots are the communists. I am to the right of Attila the hun. how the **** do you say I am a jew when I posted a ton of anti jew posts. I was banned cause of crybaby scumbags like you going crying to the mods
GAMEOVER likes this.
Old 06-28-2020, 19:15   #7
Suck it Leftists!

Originally Posted by SMOGGUY View Post
So they’re commies with different mommies?
SMOGGUY likes this.
Old 06-28-2020, 19:34   #8
Honor our Constitution !

back to the OP......

You say it's GOOD to scream "Black Power" and other such...
But want your own race to STFU when we retaliate ?

You poor confused, lost little child.......

The wolves you're feeding thru the wire and poking with sticks to agitate .....are going to eventually get loose & YOU will be the 1st one they eat.

But ....I can't fix stupid so what happens, happens........
chill1955 and SMOGGUY like this.
Old 06-28-2020, 20:21   #9

Originally Posted by Rockys Pop View Post
back to the OP......

You say it's GOOD to scream "Black Power" and other such...........
Oh? Did I say that? Or are you imagining things?

Back to the OP. We know what Donald Trump retweeted, and that video shows full well what Donald Trump intentionally incites and amplifies. Trump generated that garbage at every one of his hate-filled rallies, and in most of his statements and tweets. Trump is the "number one" producer of hate and discord in this country. Generating hate and discord is his entire strategy. He has nothing else.