Is there something to this? - Page 7 - Shooting Sports Forum


News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree206Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2020, 05:07   #151
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Next to the ocean
Posts: 5,644
  1. Originally Posted by Turkeestalker View Post
    No little princess... I have insulted you over and over... which you simply can't seem, to get... well... over.
Originally Posted by Turkeestalker View Post
Idiot.

Your self-praise sucks, Turkee. You aren't capable of winning insult tosses with a third grader of average intelligence.
LousyShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 10:44   #152
Pontifex Discordia
 
Strake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,503
Originally Posted by Turkeestalker View Post
of course princess... what ever you say.

That's right. Whatever I say, twit.
You have low intelligence, a mental disorder, and no friends.
You are a lying, entitled parasite.
You stick you dick in places it doesn't belong, seeking distraction from the banshees incessantly shrieking in your mind.
You have less value than a dog turd lying in the middle of a sidewalk.
freesw likes this.
Strake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 14:17   #153
Temp Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Cottleville, MO
Posts: 6,697
Feeling triggered princess?

__________________
Im on a months vacation because I take the bait
Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 06-10-2020, 14:19   #154
Temp Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Cottleville, MO
Posts: 6,697
Originally Posted by LousyShot View Post
[LIST=1][*]


Your self-praise sucks, Turkee. You aren't capable of winning insult tosses with a third grader of average intelligence.
Hmmm you don't say????

Sparkie likes this.
__________________
Im on a months vacation because I take the bait
Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 14:48   #155
Full Member
 
freesw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austin
Posts: 33,143
Originally Posted by Strake View Post
That's right. Whatever I say, twit.
You have low intelligence, a mental disorder, and no friends.
You are a lying, entitled parasite.
You stick you dick in places it doesn't belong, seeking distraction from the banshees incessantly shrieking in your mind.
You have less value than a dog turd lying in the middle of a sidewalk.
It's true, Turkeebasted.
Strake likes this.
__________________
Accept no forgeries.
freesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 15:08   #156
Temp Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Cottleville, MO
Posts: 6,697
I absolutely LOVE the fact that I've got all three of these idiots going all in the same direction together!!!

What a crew... a pool toy humping chowderhead, a Nazi, and a fairytale princess!


Sparkie likes this.
__________________
Im on a months vacation because I take the bait
Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 18:11   #157
Full Member
 
Sparkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 1,220
Turk: It's not PC to pick on the mentally deficient.
Turkeestalker likes this.
__________________
Socialism is a disease of the affluent perpetrated on others to control life and liberty.
Sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 05:42   #158
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Official Utard
Posts: 25,462
If the left ever gets power again it'll become a crime, like shooting an unarmed person.... they'll need a law like that to protect their useful idiots.
Sparkie and Turkeestalker like this.
__________________
Does only telling little white lies make me a racist?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Parnelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:49.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information is copyright by Perfectunion.com unless already under copyright.