Is there something to this? - Page 5 - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree206Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2020, 14:32   #101

Then why are you asking me to go back and find out where you attempted to insult another member, only to not apply that same criteria which you based your insult of being lazy on, to yourself?

I know what you said... you claim to know what you said... I can promise you that SPQR70AD knows what you said...
Where's your disconnect here princess?
SMOGGUY likes this.
Old 05-27-2020, 14:49   #102
Pontifex Discordia

Originally Posted by Turkeestalker View Post
Then why are you asking me to go back and find out where you attempted to insult another member, only to not apply that same criteria which you based your insult of being lazy on, to yourself?

I know what you said... you claim to know what you said... I can promise you that SPQR70AD knows what you said...
Where's your disconnect here princess?

I'm not asking. I'm saying you're a liar.

I'm adaptive. You believe posting links is lazy, and you've said you won't follow any links I post, so I'll avoid posting links in my responses to you. I'll continue providing links when replying to other people though.

Care to clarify your position? Or will you continue to lie and cling to your crazy logic?
Strake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 14:54   #103

Clarify?
I already did, you're just too dense to follow along.
You claimed that posting links was lazy... I simply pointed out that you do much of the same.
Yet you miss my point of why I will not be following your posted louseesh!t links, my little princess...

I've said repeatedly that I do not lie... long before you came on the scene... that's settled.
SMOGGUY likes this.

Old 05-27-2020, 15:00   #104
Pontifex Discordia

Clarify?
I already did, you're just too dense to follow along.
You claimed that posting links was lazy... I simply pointed out that you do much of the same.
This is where you lie.

I've said repeatedly that I do not lie... long before you came on the scene... that's settled.
You just did it again. Liar.
freesw likes this.
Old 05-27-2020, 15:01   #105

So you claim... I'm calling BS.

Maybe you should work on your writing skills, avoiding double negatives and non-words like "dgo"... then perhaps folks would be able to follow along with what you're trying to say a bit better? Hmm?

It's alright little princess... don't give up, you'll get there... maybe.

Honestly it only seems to happen when you get flustered mostly... maybe just avoid posting on the forum during your... um... 'week', each month?
SMOGGUY likes this.
Old 05-27-2020, 15:21   #106
Pontifex Discordia

So you claim... I'm calling BS...

Liars often call BS to cover their lies.

Liar.
freesw likes this.
Old 05-27-2020, 17:39   #107

Awe Princess... didja miss me?
SMOGGUY likes this.
Old 05-27-2020, 23:59   #108
Pontifex Discordia

Awe Princess... didja miss me?

Oh yes, baby prince alarming. I don't know what to do with myself when you're not here, coloring the walls with your caca.
Old 05-28-2020, 01:59   #109

I'm picking up on that my little idiot princess.

SMOGGUY likes this.
Old 05-28-2020, 09:26   #110
Temp Banned!

Turkee may actually be a badly-trained parrot.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:55   #111

It is obvious that you've taken to the training of your handlers quite well, eh little Nazi?

Old 05-29-2020, 05:11   #112

It is obvious that you've taken to the training of your handlers quite well, eh little Nazi?

You really are an ignorant nothingburger, Turkee. Nothing to say, never clever, and little more than repetitive GIFs. I'll bet you are the life of the party.
freesw and Strake like this.
LousyShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:34   #113

So... how does it feel then to be bested by what you call an ignorant nothingburger, virtually every time you open your lying mouth lil' butty?
That's just gotta suck huh?

Fraudulent, lying, idiot.

These are just to rub it in for you pool toy boy...
Old 05-30-2020, 21:15   #114
Pontifex Discordia

So... how does it feel then to be bested by what you call an ignorant nothingburger, virtually every time you open your lying mouth lil' butty?

Pathetic, even for a lying moocher like yourself.

Come on, Turkeestalker. I know you've got something more in that pea brain of yours. Think hard.
Old 05-31-2020, 07:02   #115

That's just gotta suck huh?

Fraudulent, lying, idiot.

These are just to rub it in for you pool toy boy...

Even funnier, you low brain output righties always think you've "bested" someone when the object of your attention doesn't get down into the sewer where you live. I doubt you've "bested" anyone in anything your entire life. I am sure you know a lot more about turkeys than most people here but, really, who gives a sh*t? Your posts here indicate clearly you really don't know anything about mostly everything. Admittedly, some of the boyz here have a worse command of English than you, but I wouldn't let that go to your head.
LousyShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:07   #116

What's wrong princess... did you have to take a day off in order to collect yourself...or were you out looting...er… protesting?

Idiot little twit!

Just can't escape that 'sting' can you lil' butty… if continuing to lash out in your pussy-bitch fashion helps to quell the burning a little, by all means do!
Still won't change the fact that I've outed you in so many pointless lies, that everyone here has long since lost count.
You refusing to acknowledge that fact just makes you continuing as you do, all the more entertaining... for all of us!

Old 05-31-2020, 22:44   #117
Pontifex Discordia

What's wrong princess... did you have to take a day off in order to collect yourself...or were you out looting...er… protesting?

Idiot little twit!

Just can't escape that 'sting' can you lil' butty… if continuing to lash out in your pussy-bitch fashion helps to quell the burning a little, by all means do!
Still won't change the fact that I've outed you in so many pointless lies, that everyone here has long since lost count.
You refusing to acknowledge that fact just makes you continuing as you do, all the more entertaining... for all of us!

You tried, but...

Have you ever wondered why it is that, whenever you think hard, the result always smells like crap? Dude, you're working the wrong end. Maybe, if you took your head out of your butt, you'd be able to differentiate between your bowels and your brain.
Old 06-01-2020, 13:34   #118

Lemme guess... you corrupted the 3rd graders again to come up with that?

Lame little princess... pissy and lame.
Old 06-01-2020, 16:58   #119
Pontifex Discordia

Lemme guess... you corrupted the 3rd graders again to come up with that?

Lame little princess... pissy and lame.

Nope. I'm totally responsible for pissing all over you this time, and I'll continue to do so. Go on, return to your your hole so I can close the lid.
Old 06-01-2020, 18:17   #120

Originally Posted by Strake View Post
Nope. I'm totally responsible for pissing all over you this time, and I'll continue to do so. Go on, return to your your hole so I can close the lid.
WOOPS princess!
You're getting all pissy again and showing it for all to see!!!

You'd better start proof reading "your your" posts before you send them so as not to reveal that you're ire is up to everyone reading them.

I've no doubt that you came up with that all by your lonesome princess... none.
Trouble is... I'm not even wet!
If you're convinced that you've pissed on something...maybe you'd better check your own shoes?

Poor little pissy princess!

Old 06-02-2020, 01:35   #121
Pontifex Discordia

WOOPS princess!
You're getting all pissy again and showing it for all to see!!!

You'd better start proof reading "your your" posts before you send them so as not to reveal that you're ire is up to everyone reading them.

I've no doubt that you came up with that all by your lonesome princess... none.
Trouble is... I'm not even wet!
If you're convinced that you've pissed on something...maybe you'd better check your own shoes?

Looks like Mr. Moron doesn't know English very well. He's not very good at tactics either. Maybe he should try changing his "tact"; his attempts to be irritating aren't so effective as he thinks!

Oh, man. You pissed on your whole outfit. What did you do - grab your hose, point it upward, then shake while spraying?
freesw likes this.
Old 06-02-2020, 01:46   #122

Awe... you referred to me as Mr. Moron... it's gratifying to know that you acknowledge that, while readily accepting you're nickname as princess. Thanks sweetie!
Old 06-02-2020, 19:53   #123
Pontifex Discordia

Awe... you referred to me as Mr. Moron... it's gratifying to know that you acknowledge that, while readily accepting you're nickname as princess. Thanks sweetie!

Looks like there's nothing left of the barrel Mr. Moron calls a "brain" to be scraped.

Last edited by Strake; 06-02-2020 at 22:00.
Old 06-02-2020, 20:02   #124
Temp Banned!

Originally Posted by Strake View Post
Oh, man. You pissed on your whole outfit. What did you do - grab your hose, point it upward, then shake while spraying?
Turkee is "self-basting"
Strake likes this.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:26   #125

Again... thanks for the recognition princess... it's good that you know your place.
Maybe you should think of trying a new tact?
I mean the one that you're employing hasn't worked for the little Nazi in... um... how many years has it been now anyway little Nazi? Hmmm?

2rangers and SMOGGUY like this.