My take on our political situation. - Shooting Sports Forum


News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree170Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2019, 22:11   #1
Full Member
 
daddyusmaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Indiana
Posts: 67
My take on our political situation.

So I'm scanning through the forum, and I see a new thread. It's here, in the political section, and of course it was started, by one of the "not my president" people... in fact, it was titled just that. The very next post was a mod, who closed it. Obviously, the poster was trolling, looking to start a fight.

Well, this is our current political situation. Very few people (and I must say, mainly on one side) take the time to have a discussion about what they're upset about, or why, or Heaven forbid show proof of any wrong doing... The whole thing is just a "pick a fight contest". Go straight to the name calling, and accusing.

I don't think we as a people are doing our nation (and the world... who look to us) any good by all this.

Let's take a look at the current President, and no... it didn't start with him. He's just the one they're blaming it all on. To do that we have to look at the makeup of the country as well. We're a diverse bunch, with people who believe a lot of different things. Problem is, there are only ever two real choices in our system come voting time, as an independent candidate never seems to garner enough support to take on a democrat or Republican candidate. So, we have to go one of two ways, and hope for the best.

Last time around the choice was Clinton, or Trump. I'm a complicated guy and have feelings that go with the democrat side on some things, and the Republican side on others. On most things, however, I'm very conservative, so I tend to vote Republican. Now I didn't really have anything against Trump. He's been a popular famous guy for years. That is, up til he decided to run for office. However, Dr. Carson was still on the ballot in IN, so I voted for him. I felt Dr Carson was the most intelligent person on the stage at every instance. Well liked, and respectful to others. I figured he'd be good to go at making friends with other world leaders.

Here's what I didn't realize at the time. Dr Carson wasn't very aggressive. I hadn't even noticed how his being quiet, and respectful could be seen as a weakness by other bully world leaders, and even the opposition within our own government. Well, no sooner that he was sworn in, Trump was hit by a wave of attacks that have not only kept up, but have intensified to this day. Not sure how or if Dr Carson could have handled this kind of hatred.

Here's the kicker... other than being a bit of a big mouth who likes to toot his own horn too much... Trump hasn't done a single thing that I know of that was immoral, or illegal.

Claim: He's a racist.

Fact: No proof of this exists. In fact, he's always been a champion of the oppressed, and has been awarded for his work with minorities in the past... Oh but now all of a sudden he's a racist. Well, I know why they call him a racist. Because it's one of the most despicable things one can be labeled as.

Claim: he's gonna destroy the economy.

Fact: Once again, just the other day, the Dow closed at a new all time high. Also unemployment is down to a 50 year low, and an all time low for minorities. Not bad for a guy who's a racist.

Claim: He was a "loose canon" that was going to get us into a nuclear war.

Fact: He brought N. Korea to the table after 60 years. Hell, we're even getting the remains of our war dead back since he's been in office.

Every claim, that has ever been made about him, has facts that can disprove them, yet the "not my president" crowd just won't quit. This guy may be a braggart of a loud mouth, but man... he's doing a pretty good job... at his job. Taking care of our country. He's putting "America first". By the way, that's another thing that seems to bother the people on the other side. Now, all of a sudden, it's a bad thing for an elected leader to want to put the country he was elected to lead... first. Isn't that his job? Would they be more happy if he were to fly around the globe, and apologized to the world? The same world we have saved time, and time again... the world that couldn't live without our support, and aid?

Somehow, the people that are watching the left controlled media, listening to crap on the internet, and just aren't able to think for themselves... proving, as Goebbels did for Hitler, proving as Stalin did, that propaganda works...

And here we are... picking fights with each other because we are angry at lies we believe to be true.

I will add a couple of things.

1. If you are an American citizen, weather you like it or not... Trump is, in fact, your president. Hey, I didn't like his predecessor one bit. Don't vote for that idiot for sure... but I got out voted, and he WAS my president. Twice in a row.

DEAL WITH IT.

2. Though I did not vote for him last time, I will support President Trump in his re-election. Not looking for him to be a nice guy I'd like to hang with... just looking for a guy who will take care of my country, and I think he will...if people get off his back, and let him do his job.
2rangers, Rifleman55, Momo and 9 others like this.
daddyusmaximus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 00:49   #2
Full Member
 
BengalBacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 4,636
The reason for all of this is simple. The Democrat party is now a Globalist, Socialist party that has convinced a large segment of the population through decades of indoctrination and propaganda that those systems and values are better, and have higher moral standards than a Capitalist system that believes in America first.

It's happening all over the world and it is being orchestrated by evil people who have no concern for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness of the common man. Trump is an outsider to the political world who is against everything they are trying to achieve and they will do anything to try to stop him. They don't want the same things we do.

2rangers, Momo, Adjuster and 8 others like this.
BengalBacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 08:52   #3
Full Member
 
Lurp2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 905
I noticed one of the biggest differences with true conservatives and the new "progressives" is "Truth".

We accept certain things: The sun will rise in the east, there's good and there's evil, there are 2 genders, guns don't commit crimes, people do, etc.

The progressives teach that there is your truth and there's my truth.

This whole idea that all our beliefs are just social constructs and that if you believe things that are totally different from "truth", then your truth is just as valid.

The normal (old fashioned people) just live their lives. They obey laws, they worship god or not but they allow others to do so. They vote for what they believe in but they also respect other views.
This new belief is like a spoiled child. If they don't get their way or they hear a view that is different from theirs then they complain (sometimes like a tantrum) and want the unwanted "truth" shut down.
I've never seen anything like it before, it's like a mental plague or a whispering voice that only they hear urging them to violent outbursts.(Or what use to be called "mental illness" but is now just "their truth".
2rangers, Momo, Adjuster and 10 others like this.
Lurp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 12-30-2019, 10:25   #4
Full Member
 
chill1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,627
And as many of the better paying jobs like teaching are in the public sector. It kills conservatives from the inside out to be in teaching and or other public sector jobs. One of our volunteers is a vice principle now and left the local middle school where he was happy. Now I see a man dying from the inside out, always tired, ashen, and added way to many pounds on his heart. But he remains steadfast but cloaked with other like minded conservatives.
My daughter showed up with a sticker in her window Obamunism, work hard other people need your money. Made them take down the communist political out of the teachers lounges. We just had some dad daughter time over Xmas. She has taught HS biology since graduating college and has her masters degree in same now. So I asked you are voting for President Trump this time right? Her hubby and his dad have their own business they operate that has BOOMED since Trump. I can't dad, the way he treated women blah blah communist BS blah blah blah. I asked, When Jesus started his ministry who did he compel to follow him as apostles, very righteous men or sinners? Then I asked what are you teaching about climate change? Well man caused Co2 BS of course and she showed me THEIR line graph from 1965 to 2008 or so and said, here's my proof, since the industrial revolution in 1965? to 2008 look dad see. I said give me a piece of paper and a pencil, she looked at me like oh crap, but went and got them. I draw a line graph from the 18th century to today, I take her graph and lay it into my drawing. I said, you see my dear now a snapshot of data anywhere along this graph and I can "prove" what ever I want. So if it is dishonest to do that, you see that it is for manipulating minds. Then in a last gasp, she drug out the ice core carbon dating "experiments". So I said, if I change a cake recipe and say add too much salt or too little baking soda, I can make the cake taste differently can't I? Then I asked does your curriculum include astrophysics? No why dad? So if the sun went dark what would happen? Well we would die probably, I said do you know how long we have been looking at sunspots and documenting the activity, how long have we been observing weather changes and correlating it to solar activity? I don't know dad, a long time? I asked how many ice ages have we had daughter? I'm not sure beyond the traditional ice age. So I summarized by leaving her with this. Is it not your duty to provide students with all of the information and let them draw their conclusions? Think how much more interesting your classroom would be and your satisfaction level.
And finally she said well does mankind do anything to mess up our planet(trying to satisfy her new found climate guilt), I said of course, it's called single use plastic dumped in our oceans creating floating garbage dumps and killing our planet. And Asian countries seem to think they can fish the fisheries to extinction. Anything else dad, Yes there is daughter. Teaching a false doctrine to our young minds whether it's science or history. Did you know President Trump is the only president to sign a clean up our seas act?
The conversation was over and we talked family I finished my beer took a shower and went to bed. A knock at my door, come in I said. My daughter came and laid down next to me and hugged me saying Dad, I love you, would you move up here sooner rather than later. One person at a time brothers, I cannot believe she was turned to the dark side, but external pressures from the communists in public sector jobs (good jobs) is incredible. Thank President Trump for putting the private sector back on track.
Sorry for the length but a story worth telling.
__________________
Sine Missione

Last edited by chill1955; 12-30-2019 at 10:45.
chill1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 11:59   #5
Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,766
The anarchists who are hell bent on destroying America and turning it into their version of paradise will never change. It really breaks down to power and control. They think they can make a better America than the one we have now. For some of us, we have it pretty darn good and I am not going to let someone hell bent on making America "better" screw it up for me.

I think back to many years ago where some news person or celebrity would ask the little girl or little boy "what do you want to be when you grow up"? And they would always say "I want to make (America) the World a "better place". Please, don't try to make my world better !! And, stop trying to put my grand kids into 24 trillion dollars in debt. Stop !! Just Stop trying to make my world a better place. STOP !!!

kwg
kwg020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 14:13   #6
Full Member
 
Turkeestalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Cottleville, MO
Posts: 4,985
To Lurp's point...
I have a niece, about 21 now, who engaged in a discussion about global warming with me last holiday season.
She made the statement that where she lived in Florida at that time, she could physically see the effects of man made global warming.
I asked her to elaborate, she wouldn't or couldn't.
I presented her with some evidence that ran counter to the concept of man made global warming, and asked how she could believe in something that facts can not support.
She told me she didn't care.
She believed what she believed, and beyond that nothing else mattered.
What can you even say to that?
Sheesh.
Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 15:59   #7
Full Member
 
daddyusmaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Indiana
Posts: 67
Originally Posted by Turkeestalker View Post
To Lurp's point...
I have a niece, about 21 now, who engaged in a discussion about global warming with me last holiday season.
She made the statement that where she lived in Florida at that time, she could physically see the effects of man made global warming.
I asked her to elaborate, she wouldn't or couldn't.
I presented her with some evidence that ran counter to the concept of man made global warming, and asked how she could believe in something that facts can not support.
She told me she didn't care.
She believed what she believed, and beyond that nothing else mattered.
What can you even say to that?
Sheesh.
It's much easier to fool somebody into believing something, than to convince them they have already been fooled. I guess they have that inner voice that says they don't want to be made a fool of, but if they keep on believing... then it's true... and they're not a fool. That's why it's so easy for cult leaders, and gang leaders to get followers, yet so hard to get someone out of that life. Once you're spoiled... very slim chance you can be saved.
daddyusmaximus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 16:06   #8
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Official Utard
Posts: 24,169
There's nothing you can say to that, it is a direct product of the government sponsored liberal public educational brainwashing program that has done it's job wonderfully, destroying the minds of generations of American youths.

It's like it was leading up to the Civil War, with brother pitted against brother over differing belief systems; the big difference today is that government sponsored brainwashing thingy that's going on in our society; it's caught on with at least half of the Americans ignorant enough to believe such nonsense. So they hate their brother for reasons that were based upon lies in the first place; I wonder how that's going to work out for them in the end when the truth finally does come out, and it will.

Gonna be a lot of disenfranchised liberals out there flopping in the breeze on their way to some deep dark prison or perhaps even a swim with ol' Bin Laden.

Thing is it will be far too late for them by then.

So back to the brother pitted against brother thing; I'm betting that the brother who leans on the truth and has the wherewithal to find for themselves what that is instead of being spoon fed it will come out on top.

Those poor liberally duped "Useful Idiots" will get exactly what they deserve for their blind ignorance, unfortunately.
2rangers, Momo, Adjuster and 5 others like this.
__________________
Does only telling little white lies make me a racist?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Parnelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 03:18   #9
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!
 
Adjuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Idaho, Land of the Free.
Posts: 9,662
Great thread, and all very astute points being made.

We are a divided nation.
It is Democrat/Republican "Free Stuff" Communism V/S Republic "Work For It" Capitalism. (Also known as Constitutionalism in the USA.)

Notice I did not say DEMOCRATIC. There is a total difference, at least in US politics.
True Democratic rule is rule by the mob. The majority as we can all clearly see in our own country right now, does not always have the best interests of the nation, or in our case, Republic at heart.

Political leaders who govern by this theory are from both sides of the isle in DC, and in our State Capitals. Communism, or Communism light, it's all Democratic mob rule, to pacify the voters, get and maintain power, and to hell with the long term effects of this action.

Then comes along this guy from the corner. He's a tycoon. He's brash. Says things many common folks have been saying privately for decades, but he's PROUD to say them in public. Holy hell, he's saying America First! And this is so NOT PC that the liberals go nuts. Many of those liberals are "Republicans" of course, and we now call them Never Trumpers, we used to call them RINO's. We held our noses and voted for them, since there was no other choice.

Trump becomes and has become the choice of hard working Americans of all races/colors/backgrounds. They might not say it out loud, but many do. But when they got vote, and they voted in higher numbers than ever before in 2016, and I think will come out even stronger in 2020.... These folks are mostly disgusted by politics, but have little time to spend on the subject. They are busy making a living. Raising their kids. Doing that thing called life.

But as 8 years of serious Communist rule proved, that little thing we enjoy called Freedom and Liberty? It's a fragile state of affairs. Corrupt leaders can, and WILL destroy it for their own personal gains and agendas. The globalist reality that our past 4 or perhaps more Presidents were "approved" by the globalist cabal that is the true banking system, the true economic rulers, and in circles of power that few know or understand, really run the world, not just the USA.

The idea of a Second Amendment scares the dickens out of them. An armed great unwashed population? Nobody can push that around, and it's not easy to cheat, lie and "rule" over armed, intelligent citizens.

So? The plan has been dumb down the folks. Teach them nonsense, make them hate each other and absolutely outlaw those evil crime causing guns. (Their plan, not reality.)
Along the way, we have the fringes of society being put on stage, and the masters tell the people they are normal, and it's racist/bigoted or whatever to even have an opinion not in line with the approved one, that fringe lifestyles are the norm, and folks who work hard, go to church or believe in God? They are dolts. They are wrong. They are the past, and the future is be whoever you want, love whatever you want, and they continue to mix JUST ENOUGH TRUTH INTO THE PLAN, to keep folks following it.

If there was not any truth in their plans, nobody in their right mind would go along with it, but they pollute what is good with confusing nonsense, they indoctrinate our youth with these half truth lies, and by the time they are adults, so many of them are worthless useful idiots, their PLAN IS WORKING.

If the Globalist/Communist folks had just kept on pushing their plan, in another 50 years or less, there would be so few Americans with intact knowledge of what Freedom and Liberty is, and why a Republic is the only way to assure any sort of rule of law over pure "democratic" voting rights... Otherwise the mob just votes themselves wealth, and then the civilization is destroyed in short order. History is a cruel bitch when it comes to this reality, and only those willfully ignorant can say otherwise.

I think the "Left" has jumped the shark over Trump. He's ripped their plans to shreds, and will continue to destroy decades of their lies and indoctrination as he reveals actual truth, actual prosperity and restores a measure of national pride that does not bode well for the Globalists. (The ones using the "Left" to foment their plans.)

What happens when Trump is done with 8 years of being the bull in the china shop of the Left?

I don't see many States going back to the system under Obummer. I don't see any laws passed put in place by the Globalists to strip the population of it's weapons working right now at all. Maybe in 50 or more years, but not right now.

But the Globalists are weary. They are tired of Trump's Winning. They want to get back their gains made by the last 4 Presidents of the USA. The "machine" of the Federal government is loaded up with these folks. They love their perks. They love their power. And they resist Trump and all that he stands for every way they can. We see it every day. They have become TRANSPARENT and now they stand naked, their Globalist goals exposed, and the irony is, they are PROUD OF IT. Proud to destroy the nation they claim to serve.

Worse, about half the nation supports these folks in their goal to fundamentally change America into just another Globalist nation, happy to suck on the free stuff, and willing to exchange their freedom and liberty for the lure of false promises of security for all, and the right to things like healthcare, abortion, welfare, work, income, education and all the other "Globalist" buzzwords that are not based on reality, but on a nice fantasy land worthy of any Disney park in the world.

Sorry for the long post, I tried to break it up into parts so it's easy to read, but dang, our nation is at the tipping point folks.

Will we remain a Republic based on true Freedom and Liberty?
Or will we become just another nation run by the Globalists who are so very powerful, and have been for thousands of years?
2rangers, Momo, Sparkie and 4 others like this.
__________________
Obummer says I'm a pre-op transgender Lesbian.
Trump says I can just reach out and grab what I want.
Look! He reached out and grabbed Michelle's Pussy!
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 03:43   #10
Full Member
 
BengalBacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 4,636
Great post Adjuster!
BengalBacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 04:25   #11
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!
 
Adjuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Idaho, Land of the Free.
Posts: 9,662
Thanks, but it's a sad day in our world when what I wrote is true.

I can only hope and pray, but even more important, WORK to see folks like Trump, and anyone who supports a Constitutional based Republic in our nation, be forever the law of our land.

It will take armed citizens to keep the DC/Political/Globalists in check.
It will take resolve to counter the lies and half truths of the Left.

But I know it's worth it, and I think you folks do too.
__________________
Obummer says I'm a pre-op transgender Lesbian.
Trump says I can just reach out and grab what I want.
Look! He reached out and grabbed Michelle's Pussy!
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 06:11   #12
Full Member
 
daddyusmaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Indiana
Posts: 67
Originally Posted by BengalBacker View Post
The reason for all of this is simple. The Democrat party is now a Globalist, Socialist party that has convinced a large segment of the population through decades of indoctrination and propaganda that those systems and values are better, and have higher moral standards than a Capitalist system that believes in America first.

It's happening all over the world and it is being orchestrated by evil people who have no concern for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness of the common man. Trump is an outsider to the political world who is against everything they are trying to achieve and they will do anything to try to stop him. They don't want the same things we do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIX...ature=emb_logo
I've never seen that video before, but it's spot on. Kings, Caesars, Czars, Presidents, and Prime Ministers, have had to go crawling on their knees to bankers for centuries to fund their pet projects, and wars. They have only led because they were allowed to, except maybe in those instances where they were so dangerous they took over everything. This is why the money men are buying up elections, and media control every day. They are losing power.
2rangers and Sparkie like this.
daddyusmaximus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 07:33   #13
Full Member
 
chill1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,627
I posted this on my daughters FB page. We all know the founders greatest concern was without moral dedicated men, the Republic would be lost to evil ambition. This is Paul Harvey from 1965. He was one of our prophets! Give him a listen it's short.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LWPcEo2gV0
2rangers, Momo, Adjuster and 5 others like this.
__________________
Sine Missione
chill1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 07:48   #14
Full Member
 
Turkeestalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Cottleville, MO
Posts: 4,985
I do miss his signature wish of, "good day"... a very wise man.
Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 08:40   #15
Full Member
 
daddyusmaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Indiana
Posts: 67
I absolutely loved to listen to those little snippets of wisdom.
daddyusmaximus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 10:55   #16
Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Official Utard
Posts: 24,169
Didn't listen, but I'm guessin' that's his "If I were the Devil" cut... he was spot on so long ago... like so many others that we didn't listen to...
__________________
Does only telling little white lies make me a racist?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Parnelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 14:26   #17
Full Member
 
freesw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austin
Posts: 32,410
Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
Obviously, the poster was trolling, looking to start a fight.
Nope. Just telling the truth about Trump. Now let's see what you have to say.

Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
Very few people (and I must say, mainly on one side) take the time to have a discussion about what they're upset about, or why, or Heaven forbid show proof of any wrong doing...
I have produced volumes of evidence to support the fact that Trump is a liar, a wrongdoer, a fraud and an imposter. It would be impossible to repeat all that each and every time I state what has already been amply verified. But it's fair to ask for evidence of claims, and I will continue to do so.

Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
I felt Dr Carson was the most intelligent person on the stage at every instance. Well liked, and respectful to others. I figured he'd be good to go at making friends with other world leaders.
How has Dr. Carson handled his responsibilities at HUD?

Two years ago:
Ben Carson Announces $2 Billion for Homeless Programs Despite Trump's Proposed Cuts to Housing Programs | Newsweek

And now, housing unaffordability is as bad as ever, in red states as well as blue states.

Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
Here's the kicker... other than being a bit of a big mouth who likes to toot his own horn too much... Trump hasn't done a single thing that I know of that was immoral, or illegal.
The kicker is that you would never get anywhere with that outlandish claim if you weren't preaching to the choir. The list of Trump's immoral and unethical acts is long and verified, thanks in part to Trump's penchant for living in the spotlight, but also because he believes his wealth and fame immunize him from consequences. And so far, he's been right about that, but it doesn't mean that the truth about him isn't well known.

As for illegal, this is a country in which there are two standards of justice, one for the rich, and one for everyone else. Just because Trump hasn't been convicted of a crime doesn't mean he hasn't committed many crimes. He has. He's just gotten away with it.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/pr...ltiple-crimes/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...uits/85297274/
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ny-a...ry?id=39552689
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ction-law.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2...ump-golf-cuba/

There are many more examples. Those are just a few. The biggest kicker of them all is that the only thing that saves Trump from prison is the statute of limitations. His claims of having built a fortune are an outright lie, and he is a life-long con artist.

https://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/

Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
Claim: He's a racist.
Donald Trump isn't a racist? Who do you think you're kidding?. Why do you think he hired Stephen Miller and keeps him on?

Is Donald Trump a racist? Here's what his record shows | Fortune

Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
Claim: he's gonna destroy the economy.

Fact: Once again, just the other day, the Dow closed at a new all time high. Also unemployment is down to a 50 year low, and an all time low for minorities. Not bad for a guy who's a racist.
Fact: Most of those new jobs are low-paying.
Fact: The stock market is on a sugar high, and Trump is the confectioner.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/st...uth-2019-01-05
Fact: If the economy is so healthy, how can Trump and Republicans justify running up the deficit just like they always do when they have the most control over the budget?

Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
Claim: He was a "loose canon" that was going to get us into a nuclear war.
We are by no means out of the woods yet. Look what's happening in Baghdad right now. Trump is impulsive, easily manipulated, and too full of himself to pay attention to details. Look how he mismanaged the troop "re-arrangement" in Syria.

Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
This guy may be a braggart of a loud mouth, but man... he's doing a pretty good job... at his job. Taking care of our country. He's putting "America first". By the way, that's another thing that seems to bother the people on the other side. Now, all of a sudden, it's a bad thing for an elected leader to want to put the country he was elected to lead... first. Isn't that his job?
Trump is not putting America first. Trump is putting his own interests first, as he always has, and always will. Trump's priorities are to get richer, because that's how he measures his success, to stay out of prison, and to establish a family dynasty. The only way in which Trump cares about the well-being of the American people is insofar as he can use them to aggrandize himself. The sustainability of the United States of America is not even on Trump's list of priorities at all. His actions and delinquencies in office prove that every day.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...claims-1573352
https://www.nj.com/opinion/2019/07/t...editorial.html
https://www.brookings.edu/interactiv...the-trump-era/
__________________
Trumpism is a moral disorder.
freesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 14:32   #18
Full Member
 
Turkeestalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Cottleville, MO
Posts: 4,985
Mouthy little libertarded lying Nazi ain't she?

Don't even giver her a second thought daddyusmaximus, she has the credibility of the Democrats on her side, is a proud paying member of the DSA, and blindly supports the Bern!!!!!

In other words... just another idiot.


Bye Felicia!
2rangers and Sparkie like this.
Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 15:07   #19
Full Member
 
chill1955's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,627
Hey Free, take your pussyhat and put it on and go march with lipstick and slap each other with your dildos, or whatever you do with it....
2rangers and Sparkie like this.
__________________
Sine Missione
chill1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 15:08   #20
Full Member
 
freesw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austin
Posts: 32,410
Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
Go straight to the name calling
__________________
Trumpism is a moral disorder.
freesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 15:09   #21
Full Member
 
Turkeestalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Cottleville, MO
Posts: 4,985
Just pointing out your political leanings little Nazi.

Bye Felicia!
2rangers and Sparkie like this.
Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 15:59   #22
Full Member
 
daddyusmaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Indiana
Posts: 67
Originally Posted by freesw View Post
What are you smirking at? No name calling was done, merely poking fun at incredibly stupid behavior. Making fun of someone for wearing a pussy hat... isn't calling them a "pussy"... it's making fun of the incredibly stupid behavior of walking around in public... with a pussy hat on.
daddyusmaximus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 16:41   #23
Full Member
 
daddyusmaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Indiana
Posts: 67
Originally Posted by freesw View Post
Nope. Just telling the truth about Trump. Now let's see what you have to say.
I say that you wouldn't know what the truth was, if it slapped you on the face. One day... it probably will.


Originally Posted by freesw View Post
I have produced volumes of evidence to support the fact that Trump is a liar, a wrongdoer, a fraud and an imposter. It would be impossible to repeat all that each and every time I state what has already been amply verified. But it's fair to ask for evidence of claims, and I will continue to do so.
You have produced volumes of liberal lies, opinions, and conjecture. You claim it's impossible to repeat it all, yet don't even take the time to repeat ONE THING...


Originally Posted by freesw View Post
How has Dr. Carson handled his responsibilities at HUD?

Two years ago:
Ben Carson Announces $2 Billion for Homeless Programs Despite Trump's Proposed Cuts to Housing Programs | Newsweek

And now, housing unaffordability is as bad as ever, in red states as well as blue states.
Haven't been paying attention to him much seeing as how he didn't win. Once we did have a winner, that guy was immediately beset by attacks... FROM DAY ONE. Safe to say Trump has gotten all the attention, of the leftists, and of me.

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
The kicker is that you would never get anywhere with that outlandish claim if you weren't preaching to the choir. The list of Trump's immoral and unethical acts is long and verified, thanks in part to Trump's penchant for living in the spotlight, but also because he believes his wealth and fame immunize him from consequences. And so far, he's been right about that, but it doesn't mean that the truth about him isn't well known.
Never said anything about him being a "nice guy". We all know he's been rich forever, used to getting his way, and all full of himself. The thing is, that's not what he was impeached for... I don't remember the articles of impeachment saying anything about him being a meany...

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
As for illegal, this is a country in which there are two standards of justice, one for the rich, and one for everyone else. Just because Trump hasn't been convicted of a crime doesn't mean he hasn't committed many crimes. He has. He's just gotten away with it.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/pr...ltiple-crimes/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...uits/85297274/
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ny-a...ry?id=39552689
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ction-law.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2...ump-golf-cuba/

There are many more examples. Those are just a few. The biggest kicker of them all is that the only thing that saves Trump from prison is the statute of limitations. His claims of having built a fortune are an outright lie, and he is a life-long con artist.

https://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/
Once again... I don't see anything in your proof that was mentioned in the articles of impeachment... You're going so far back as to complain about the statute of limitations? Yeah... not impeachable. You have no case here. Your argument is invalid.



Originally Posted by freesw View Post
Donald Trump isn't a racist? Who do you think you're kidding?. Why do you think he hired Stephen Miller and keeps him on?

Is Donald Trump a racist? Here's what his record shows | Fortune
Trump called Mexicans "rapists? No... he said that "rapists" are coming across the border illegally from mexico, and preying on the women, and girls also coming in illegally.

Trump tried to ban "muslims"? No, he tried to ban people coming in from certain muslim countries... The countries where the muslim extremists terrorists are from.

Funny how no evidence of racism was ever found about him prior to his decision to run for office,but now all of a sudden he is... He was a darling of the black community before. He stopped that place in FL from excluding non-whites... he was a close personal friend of Oprah for crying out loud. She even wanted him to run some years back. No, he's no racist.


Originally Posted by freesw View Post
Fact: Most of those new jobs are low-paying.
Fact: The stock market is on a sugar high, and Trump is the confectioner.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/st...uth-2019-01-05
Fact: If the economy is so healthy, how can Trump and Republicans justify running up the deficit just like they always do when they have the most control over the budget?
New jobs often are not high paying, but they are still jobs, and they are coming back... Better than having no job, and living on government aid like king obama wanted everyone to do.

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
We are by no means out of the woods yet. Look what's happening in Baghdad right now. Trump is impulsive, easily manipulated, and too full of himself to pay attention to details. Look how he mismanaged the troop "re-arrangement" in Syria.
No, we are no where close to being out of the woods yet. First off any foreign situation you speak of... he inherited from the previous idiot, who went globetrotting to apologize to the world, and tell everyone how that the nation he was just elected to run... sucked.

As far as any trouble goes in muslim areas of the world... NO politician will get us out of that one. We're now in a multi-generational conflict. This is gonna make the 100 years war, and the Crusades look tame. Haji is riled up, and he ain't gonna quit till he wins or is dead. Those people know how to hate. This will probably go on til Jesus comes back and settles it for us.


Originally Posted by freesw View Post
Trump is not putting America first. Trump is putting his own interests first, as he always has, and always will. Trump's priorities are to get richer, because that's how he measures his success, to stay out of prison, and to establish a family dynasty. The only way in which Trump cares about the well-being of the American people is insofar as he can use them to aggrandize himself. The sustainability of the United States of America is not even on Trump's list of priorities at all. His actions and delinquencies in office prove that every day.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...claims-1573352
https://www.nj.com/opinion/2019/07/t...editorial.html
https://www.brookings.edu/interactiv...the-trump-era/
The one single thing he is doing... is putting America first.

Remember, this is a rich guy. A spoiled brat who gets his way. A guy who has the money to get the good part of the legal system any time he wants. He doesn't need to be President. He's not even taking a salary. He's donating it. He is doing this SOLELY to put his country back on track. It's been good to him, and I think he knows it. He doesn't need to be President to "aggrandize" himself... He does that just fine anyway. By the way, that's not an impeachable offense.

You hate him, because you have fallen prey to the lies that have been spoon fed to you, to make you feel you're on some great moral crusade, just so the leftists can stay in power.


PROOF... get some.
See how you quote alleged crimes from the distant past?
See how I point out that's not what he was being impeached for?

This isn't about "your truth"... it's about "THE truth".

Don't try to act intelligent when you're talking with grown-ups...


But like I said... You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you on the face.
2rangers, Momo, Sparkie and 2 others like this.
daddyusmaximus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 17:06   #24
Full Member
 
Turkeestalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Cottleville, MO
Posts: 4,985
The idiot little Nazi wouldn't be able to recognize an actual fact if it was shoved up her bung hole.

Regarding wages little Nazi...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-wage-growth/


Bye Felicia!
2rangers and Sparkie like this.
Turkeestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 03:32   #25
Matthew 5:9
 
Rockys Pop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: N.E. Alabama foothills
Posts: 3,451
what's wrong free?
lose your janitor job at your local Community College due to chronic absenteeism to go protest everything, so now "employment is on the skids" ??
__________________
Is Freesw my illegitimate special needs kid?
Rockys Pop is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:27.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All information is copyright by Perfectunion.com unless already under copyright.