Mayor Pete goes to Church - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 4 Post By Momo
  • 1 Post By LousyShot
  • 2 Post By Parnelli
  • 2 Post By GAMEOVER
  • 1 Post By Turkeestalker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2019, 02:48   #1

Mayor Pete goes to Church

So he attended a black church to continue to overcome his gay handicap and lo and behold he heard we had stolen the southwest from the Mexicans and agreed. I sure wish these people would get their story straight. Last week Liawatha says we stole it from the Indians and next week St. Pete will be saying we stole it from the Mexicans. Best I can tell who ever was there before the white man sure as hell wasn't making much use of it living in tepees or mud huts and all. Even though there were plenty of wild horses in North America, they hadn't deduced that you could tame them and ride them until whitey showed up.

Lurp2, Momo, Parnelli and 1 others like this.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:27   #2
Temp Banned!

Most reliable historical sources state that horses were extinct in the Americas until the Spaniards brought some over, although there were reports of "white men" seeing some herds of wild horses in the American northwest, in what became Oregon and Washington.

I suppose these factless posts of yours and others here have wide appeal, because they pay off your prejudices. You are of course entitled to your opinions, even if the facts are elsewhere.

Isn't it about time for some in your group here to deny Neil Armstrong walked on the moon?
LousyShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 11:43   #3

He's just doing what he has to in order to try and drum up some kind of support from black voters, without it he's toast as a dem candidate. But unfortunately for him they won't vote for the butt slammers no matter what their 'leadership' says, I suspect Hispanics won't either.

That's what you call the left's identity politics coming home to roost.
40nascar, Parnelli, Bepe and 1 others like this.

Old 12-02-2019, 12:22   #4
Temp Banned!

Imagine the horror of it when a gay person knocks on your door, looking for converts. Oh, wait, gays don't do that...evangelical christians do that.
40nascar likes this.
Old 12-02-2019, 13:29   #5

He's still looking at all Americans through that one big brown eye I see....
40nascar and Turkeestalker like this.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:13   #6

Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
So he attended a black church to continue to overcome his gay handicap and lo and behold he heard we had stolen the southwest from the Mexicans and agreed. I sure wish these people would get their story straight. Last week Liawatha says we stole it from the Indians and next week St. Pete will be saying we stole it from the Mexicans. Best I can tell who ever was there before the white man sure as hell wasn't making much use of it living in tepees or mud huts and all. Even though there were plenty of wild horses in North America, they hadn't deduced that you could tame them and ride them until whitey showed up.
How come all these Libtard black preachers turn out to be big fat pigs?

Must be all "free" Cheese they got from their whore hoochie Mamas.

:

Not to worry though, the ghetto dwellers won't vote for mr. Booty Fudge.
Responsible men in the ghetto are so rare that there is No way the hoochies will vote for a fudge packer.

40nascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 06:03   #7

Originally Posted by 40nascar View Post

Must be all "free" Cheese they got from their whore hoochie Mamas.

:

Not to worry though, the ghetto dwellers won't vote for mr. Booty Fudge.
Responsible men in the ghetto are so rare that there is No way the hoochies will vote for a fudge packer.

The leftist commies have always treated blacks like pets and they only do it every 4 years. Now the leftist commies talk more about freebies for illegals knowing their numbers will be triple the black population. The blacks know good and damn well there is a limited number of dog biscuits to be handed out and they are moving to the end of the line and there are only a limited runs in the kennel.
40nascar and Turkeestalker like this.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:26   #8
Temp Banned!

Originally Posted by 40nascar View Post

William Barber II suffers from an awful form of arthritis, called Spondyloarthritis. This impacts him in many ways, including his weight.

Despite this serious health issue, the Reverend was named a MacArthur Fellow. That's a big deal. What international recognition awards have you won?

What's that? You were allowed to join the NRA? How impressive.
Old 12-03-2019, 13:25   #9

Originally Posted by LousyShot View Post
William Barber II suffers from an awful form of arthritis, called Spondyloarthritis. This impacts him in many ways, including his weight.

Despite this serious health issue, the Reverend was named a MacArthur Fellow. That's a big deal. What international recognition awards have you won?

What's that? You were allowed to join the NRA? How impressive.

That's a pretty ridiculous statement. Arthritis has no direct link to spoon-in-mouth disease.

40nascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 13:41   #10

Mayor Buttygig… I thought I saw that Mr. Bean goes to church skit waaaay back when...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Ck...ature=youtu.be

That's some funny chit!
40nascar likes this.