Major Media Ignoring Democrat Loses - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree32Likes
  • 9 Post By Kevin
  • 7 Post By spacewolf223
  • 5 Post By Adjuster
  • 4 Post By Brian S
  • 2 Post By Parnelli
  • 3 Post By migyver
  • 1 Post By Kevin
  • 1 Post By Parnelli

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2017, 11:11   #1
Administrator

Major Media Ignoring Democrat Loses

From 2008 - 2016 democrats lost 1,042 state seats. Yet major media is silent about major loses in state legislatures. Why isn't major media addressing democrats getting their asses handed to them for the past eight years?

Worse then losing 1,042 seats and not saying a thing, liberal media ask why Hillary lost the election? On November 9th, 2016 liberal media licked its wounds and wondered what happened. All Hillary Clinton had to do was address the issues, which the democrats refused to do.

Why Have Democrats Lost Ground

Affordable Care Act - Forcing people to buy a product and then fining them when they can't afford it is wrong. Yet democrats brag about the affordable care act.

The people were lied to about being able to keep their doctor.
Bank Bailout - The government can bailout the banks and wall street, yet everyday people are left out to dry.

Iran deal - Everyone knows lowering trade sanctions on Iran was a bad deal. Nothing good can come of this.

The obama administration continues to put muslim nations ahead of Israel and Europe.

Bathroom Policies - We have real issues facing the nation, and the obama administration pushes a bathroom policy for transgender people?
Men have no business in the ladys bathroom, and ladies have no business in the mens bathroom.

The only thing the bathroom issue did was **** voters off. We want the government to address free trade, health care and jobs.

China - The obama administration has done a terrible job of dealing with

China and their dumping of cheap products in the US market.
How are American workers supposed to compete against low wage chinese workers?

Cooperate Mandate - The obama administration has refused to enact the cooperate mandate, which would force employers to provide health insurance.
This means the burden has been placed on the shoulders of families.

Free Trade - During the past eight years free trade and dumping of cheap chinese made products has not been addressed.

The middle class want out jobs back from china. When obama said certain jobs were not coming back, he alienated the middle class.

Israel - Obama administration sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu. Yet complains about Russia meddling in the presidential election.

The obama administration has stressed relations with Israel numerous times, and the American people do not like it.

Margaret Thatcher - The obama administration did not ssend an offical envoy to the funeral of Margaret Thatcher.

Margaret Thatcher made history, and the United States snubbed her funeral.
Sending Arms to Egypt - The American people do not like it when we send arms to nations in the Middle East. We always worry the arms will be used against Israel.

Obama lifts freeze sends arms to Egypt.

Syrian Refugees - send them to Saudi Arabia or Kuwait.
The United States currently has 95 million people not in the workforce, more than 49% of the population is receiving some kind of government benefit, yet the obama administration wants to open the borders.

Tax Havens - US companies are hiding over 1 trillion dollars overseas. Yet president obama refuses to address offshore tax havens.
During the debates when Donald Trump addressed tax havens, all Hillary did was smile.

Wall Street Responsibility - Why hasn't anyone from wall street been sent to prison for the crash of 2008?

The list goes on and on and on. Yet the liberal left wonders why democrats are losing ground.
magnomark, Lurp2, Momo and 6 others like this.

Last edited by Kevin; 01-04-2017 at 18:04.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 13:43   #2

They are too busy trying to convince me Putin stole my remote control , and dinged my doors, screwed up my Big Mac and all sorts of things.
Momo, Adjuster, Kevin and 4 others like this.
Old 01-01-2017, 14:10   #3
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!

The MSM wants you to think that Vlad is spying on you via your cell phone camera and mic.

They want you to think the Obama years have been the most amazing, and transformative of your life, and that to move away from his educated and wise edicts would be sheer lunacy.

Just ask Hollywood's Elite.

Or the NYC Media talking heads that know all the DC talking heads, and those that do both down from Atlanta... LOL

The best and brightest of our "media elite" tell us daily that Trump is a fool, buffoon and dolt that can not be trusted with the keys to a economy car, let alone the world economy.

But we are to believe that a guy who's never run a company, never hired or fired anyone, never made payroll or missed it.... And never done more than pontificate from the University Lounge and Cocktail party about anything is the way to go.

For me, I can't wait to see Obama go play eternal golf on the greens in Hawaii, never to return to Mainland USA.

But alas, his fellow idiots in DC, NYC, Hollywood and yes, too many places around this nation will bemoan his legacy being swiftly decimated and thrown into the dustbin of history, while the nation is poised for record growth, recovery and folks, you can just FEEL IT in the air, the nation is EXCITED about bidding the boy king farewell, and don't darken our doorway again.

The next 4 years should be amazing for anyone who works for a living.
It's going to suck for those who suck on the workers.

If DJT does just 1/3 of the things he talked about during the election our nation will thrive.
But think about this? What has Donald done since he was elected?

Has he gone on vacation a few times? Has he thrown huge parties every day? Has he changed from Campaign Trump, to "Comfortable, start at 11am and work till 2pm Trump?"

Nope, the guy has put his cabinet together in record time. He's had a STEADY flow of folks meeting with him for SUBSTANTIAL discussions. Not just slobbering praise pieces from the media that you would have expected, and no doubt, the media had WRITTEN prior to the election for Hillary.

Trump works.
He works and works and works.

Makes me PROUD to see my President Elect working so much. Makes me want to get out and work harder. Leading by example, what a Fk'n concept eh my friends?

Something Obama never would consider.

Not leading from behind.

But leading by example.

Work hard every day.
Make it happen.
Get it done.
America First.

What a wonderful 4 years we will have!

And I hope he's in office for 8 total, and that Pence is in for 8 more with folks voted into Congress who also can lead by example. Get it done. Work hard and keep AMERICA FIRST.
Adjuster is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2017, 06:04   #4

Tax Liens

Why is Al Sharpton a free man?
Al Sharpton's 'regularly sidestepped' on debts ? owes $4.5M back-taxes: report - Washington Times
I hope someone in Trump's administration looks into this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 07:46   #5

There can be no doubt that the destructive liberal extremist policies of the past 8 year that have been forced upon the American People have been wholly rejected by the same. Liberals would be wise to see this if they wish to survive politically, but they are still too busy wallowing in the mire caused by their shed tears.

That being said it could lead one to believe that liberalism in the US is in a death spiral; I wish it were true, but it is not. Sure, they are doing far more harm to themselves at this point than good, but they'll be back, just as soon as the next Soros check clears the bank.

You can bet on it.

This is not the time to sit down and rest; it will take at least 2 or 3 more elections cycles to drain the swamp of progressives like McCain and Pelosi. Take comfort in knowing that we have come so far, but by no means is it time to sit back and rest. If we are to restore Liberty to Americans it will take a few more election cycles.

Vigilance my friends, vigilance.
magnomark and curt mini14 like this.
Old 01-03-2017, 14:39   #6

Let's not forget the gun control issue. Those of us who voted pro-gun expect thanks from those posters here who voted for the anti-gun candidates.
magnomark, Momo and Sgt440 like this.
migyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 18:05   #7
Administrator

Originally Posted by spacewolf223 View Post
They are too busy trying to convince me Putin stole my remote control , and dinged my doors, screwed up my Big Mac and all sorts of things.
I bet Putin put onions on my cheese burger!!!

I told them no onions.
Paco likes this.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 06:55   #8

The left may have come unhinged over this crushing defeat, but you can bet yer arse that they'll be back with a vengeance! There are few things more dangerous than a wounded animal, and make no mistake about it, these people are animals. If there is any doubt one only need to take a good look at their actions these past weeks; racial beat downs, network lies, complete fabrications spewed as front page news, oh yeah, they'll be back.

Let us make sure that we'll be ready!
Momo likes this.