Perfect Union banner

Newby....and y'all are in trouble!

755 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  If1Hitu 
#1 ·
Morning!<tippin' Stetson>

Just an old Texas ******* here that loves his 1911's....and purty much anything else that goes "bang"! Wandered in here hoping for some information on an old Mini-14 I hadn't seen before - but I'll save that for the right area.

Me, semi-retired, running a small independent water treatment company (residential and light commercial) in the Texas Hill Country, with a primary focus on the Bexar, Comal and Guadalupe County areas. I did water purification (commercial/industrial) all over the world in my 40 year career - from the Middle East to South America, with customers ranging from foreign countries to NASA. Just finally got tired of the corporate rat race and 50-60k/year driving, so walked out one day and didn't look back.

Spent 30 years putting my Randall collection together - have all 10 of the .45 models they made (more than 100 of), including the 3 "Southpaw" models. Let's just say that I have quite a few safes kinda full.....and a VERY understanding wife.:)

#2 ·
Welcome, from a Lurker living in the Free State of AZ.

If you're like me, I came for the Mini 14, then stayed for the politics.

Too bad even that has just turned into an "Echo Chamber" for certain folks.

It's Wild West Days here in my small town starting today;

https://wildwestdayscavecreek.com/

Reactions: Marlin 45 carbine
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.