H&k p30sk - Shooting Sports Forum

Handgun Misc All handguns that don't fit elsewhere!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2016, 13:02   #1

H&k p30sk

I recently got a H&K P30SK LEM for my EDC pistol. I use a G-Code holster and magazine carrier (https://www.tacticalholsters.com).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0184.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	36633

H&K P30SK LEMhttp://hkusa.s3.amazonaws.com/20150408004440/P30SK-V1LEM-Left-WEB1.jpg

"For the P30SK, the LEM trigger is configured with a “light strike V1” setup — requiring approximately 5.4 pounds-force to pull the trigger."

It is a excellent trigger and when I fired it at a range, the groups were amazing. I fired everything from 9mm 115 grain to 9mm 150 grain flawlessly.

The rounds made a large single hole in the target. It is extremely accurate.

The LEM variation comes with three 10 round magazines (Part no. 730901KLE A5, P30SK 9mm (V1) “light LEM DAO w/three 10rd mags w/night sights – 730901KLE A5 – MSRP $819). My carry magazine is a H&K 13 round magazine with an X-Grip extender. It works perfectly.

The P30SK empty weighs 24 oz. Overall length is 6.42 inches with a 3.27 barrel.

Like an H&K, it is very easy to blow through ammo quickly, accurately and reliably.

Parts, more magazines & stuff are available from HKParts.Net. The pistol is available from many dealers. There are some deals out there with some looking.

Give me an army of West Point grads and I win a battle, give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war.
George S. Patton
CPTKILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 07:21   #2

Running pretty much the same setup here, though different holster choices. I make my own so no need to give anyone else money there.

I'm also working on a 3D printed sleeve that serves the same purpose as the X-Grip extender--except for the VP9 15rd mags. I have 10 of those, so it'd be kinda handy. I did pick up two more 10rd P30sk mags the other day, mostly so I don't have to swap ammo around when out at the range.

Mine has been a good gun so far. About my only complaint is that the mags don't like to drop free very well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dubby is offline   Reply With Quote