Where are my bullets going?! - Shooting Sports Forum

Guns Guns Guns Miscellaneous firearms forum

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By calibrator
  • 2 Post By 2rangers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2017, 12:18   #1

Where are my bullets going?!

Did you know you can legally make a suppressor as long as you do the paperwork? Just the same as getting a sbr pretty much. dummy

Last edited by Hokicake; 08-24-2017 at 13:35.
Hokicake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 13:33   #2

STOP!

Think of what you just did. You've confessed to a Federal Felony. I had a close Friend that was caught doing similar in a sting operation in the mid '80s, he spent almost 3 yrs in a Federal Prison, and he was a retired Cop. Now post some selfies of you with it to make the Prosecutors case air-tight. ROTFLMFAO
curt mini14 likes this.
calibrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 14:08   #3

Tax Stamp(s) FIRST ...

Confirm you state laws allowing a can or sbr. Get the tax stamp(s) first. $200 bucks each plus whatever Class 3 dealer fees from whomever you want to run the paperwork. Wait over 1 year. Receive the letter saying you have a can or sbr tax stamp(s). This is permission to build your own.

THEN BUILD YOUR OWN CAN. THEN BUILD YOUR SBR. Sorry about the shouting. Be sure to engrave. Your selected Class 3 Dealer can walk you through it all. All Fun. All Easy. All very time consuming waiting. This is what we did. "Time marches on". "Ask us for anything except time".

All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.
HB of CJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2017, 07:53   #4

Location: out in the country..1,327 meters from nearest neighbor
Originally Posted by HB of CJ View Post
Confirm you state laws allowing a can or sbr. Get the tax stamp(s) first. $200 bucks each plus whatever Class 3 dealer fees from whomever you want to run the paperwork. Wait over 1 year. Receive the letter saying you have a can or sbr tax stamp(s). This is permission to build your own.

THEN BUILD YOUR OWN CAN. THEN BUILD YOUR SBR. Sorry about the shouting. Be sure to engrave. Your selected Class 3 Dealer can walk you through it all. All Fun. All Easy. All very time consuming waiting. This is what we did. "Time marches on". "Ask us for anything except time".

All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.
This^^^
Yes, one can construct they're own suppressor or sbr, AFTER proper approvals and regulations are met. Not a second before. Based on "it's" previous posts, I'm beginning to think "hokicake" is an atf plant.
MOA club member
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2rangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:14   #5

this is interesting
Dhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 16:02   #6

The Gov can pop your cork for having the materials un-assembled in your possession. Then you have to prove you were not going to assemble them.
Sparkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 07:27   #7

Originally Posted by Dhudson View Post
this is interesting
Yeah, you missed some real interesting posts. Her firearms had a mind of their own as she related, they did things when she wasn't there, and often unexplainably wound up in her bed at night. All the selfies she would post boasted a LOT of good cleavage and big kissy duck lips.

Then there was her friend that showed up, cast from the very same mold. I'd like to know the truth behind that pair, seeing as I got several flirtatious PMs from them before they were banned.

calibrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 15:39   #8

Where are the bullets going?
Danoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 22:31   #9

Wutevers
Hokicake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 00:36   #10

I would get in writing from the ATF that you can manufacture an SBR or SD before I did anything. I would also find an agent that didn't mind laying out how to go about it step by step, legally. Then I'd run it by my local City's PD and/or Sheriff. Then I'd think about it for a week and then I might build one.
xitywampas is offline   Reply With Quote