Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I think the zombie stuff is mostly just for fun but I dare say I have seen some who do look like the walking dead walking the streets around the homeless shelter off of fourth street in Reno. I also have a few boxes of Hornady's Zombie Max ammo just in case:D.

The zombie craze is still strong and that show The Walking Dead has a big following. The CDC even got into it a year or so back and had a zombie apocalypse survival guide on their site. It was genius actually, basic stuff one should have on hand for most any kind of disaster. The site got so many hits it crashed a couple times. If even just a few people took the advice and put away a few things that could help them in a disaster it is a positive.

As far as the zombie stuff goes I say just let them have their fun.

·
Registered
7 Posts
on one hand i love horror and zombie stuff, i have "how to kill a zombie" and ask me about my zombie plan t shirts" and what not, i watch the walking dead, worship the old Romero movies, etc, its all in fun

on the other hand zombie apocalypse my way of saying shtf

·
ZORT member
993 Posts
It's more of a fun thing for me. Do I believe in zombies? No. It is something to think about that takes you away from reality for a bit. Like most, I need some escape from my reality at times.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The "zombie apocalypse" is a way of being a "prepper" and still being cool. No one thinks twice if you have huge amounts of ammo for the zombies but if you tell them you are preparing for natural disasters, govt takeover,ect ect they look at you like you are retarded.. but zombies are totally cool.. It brings out the closet homicidal maniac in everyone.

·
Registered
602 Posts
X2 on above post. No body thinks twice if you are shooting up those Zombie targets. Some even find it funny.
But put a human silhouette target down range, and you get a whole diferent reaction. They are banned at many public and private ranges.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.