Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Romanian SAR-1 AK and its been a great gun all the way around. I have heard there were some problems with the WSAR's. I have a VEPR K AK-47 and my Romanian SAR will do anything it will. What's your opinion on the Romanian SAR-1 AK-47?

·
Sniper 173D Abn Brigade
101 Posts
I've owned my SAR-1 for many years now. It has yet to give me any kind of a problem. I've had mine since about 1988 and have no plans to ever part with it. I use it as a kind of test bed for various ideas that I have about AKs. It keeps right on shooting. It's a good little rifle to have around. My oldest son wants it for his main rifle and I might have to go with that pretty soon. He really does need something with which to defend himself.

·
Registered
176 Posts
There is a rumer that these were actually a issue weapon for Romanian Border Patrol Officers (Border patrol with guns... imagine that...). Weather that is true or not I will say that I think they are one of the best AKMs out there. Chrome Bore, light, built like a tank, accurate enough... I wish I had one myself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
One of the best AK's I own. Never fails.

HH54r

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.