Perfect Union banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I can still post. It got pretty bad. I was professional, but truthful, I dug them pretty good, they were defensive, I was offensive, they told me I could leave anytime if I didnt care for how they conduct business, in a nut shell. I told them that was fine, but if they were out to keep their members that what they are doing is no way to keep them. I informed them of how they enforced their rules selectively, mentioning the post I had poofed regarding the FFL fraudulent dealer from Texas about 10 days ago. They said they saw no comparison, I pointed out the obvious similarities, using the managements reasons as to why I could not post something like that, and used that reason directly against admin. I was right they were wrong, and they got pissed and poofed any posts I was involved with in the past 2 days, and then they went and screwed up the archives concerning posts I've made. So I'd say I hit a home run against them. Unfortunately it will result in no corrections, and no one on the board will realize what I have done, for the sake of all, which is really all I wanted to do, unscrew the admin. I'm okay with it, everyone knows what idiots they are over there, admin. and the management I mean. I like Bill just fine, over here, so I will probably try to be here more, but still visit GB regularly, I like a lot of the guys there. Most of them are real great guys, like yourself.:beer:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sarge, I'm going over to GB now to see if I've missed anything. Will let you know if it's up or not. Might put out an APB on Judge. If he's been hitting the fruit a little, he might find us one day. You have to be hitting the fruit to philosophy the way he does!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ok Ryan, you gave me this link here. I'm Locked, Cocked and ready to Rock. Let's RUUUUMMMBLE. Now if I could just convince the webmaster that he needs a LARGE caliber forum to compliment the PEASHOOTER forum, I would be right at home. I mean, if it ain't over 338 caliber it ain't squat:D :D

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
If you read the announcements, I make it clear that I'll make new forums for those who wish to also be the moderator.

If you want it bad enough, you can have your big bore forum!

:cannon:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Only reason I bring that up Bill is because I just don't thrilled by military style weapons or semi-auto handguns. Not that I don't like them, just not thrilled with them. I'm more into hunting firearms in revolver, single shot handcannons and as stated, heavy caliber rifles. Thanks for the offer on the Large caliber forum though.:usa:

To help recruit members, I have added a link to here in my Chatroom. Good Luck.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Robsguns- I don't know the whole story, but apparently you had a problem with a buyer/seller on the GB auction? The owners do not allow any complaints of that nature in the forum. Like it or not, that is the rule. Some of the reasons they give make sense. If people started posting complaints, how do you verify the charges? Anyone could say anything they wanted with no holds barred. I think the forum would quickly degenerate into a brawling pit of charges and counter-charges.

Of course, they do also want to protect thier dealers for that's how they make their money. I think that sometimes they go too far in protecting them, but life is seldom fair.

You are correct in that the Admn there does not always dispense justice equally, and they often adopt a condescending attitude with threats of expulsion. But complaints in the forum are a no-no and it's their gig so they make the rules.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I know the deal, it was my thread. I also know that the real point was missed........regradless of the Texas (?) dealer (thief). I have seen that Texas dealer thread on more than one site......ask ME about poofing on Brand X......I am the expert. (LOL) LTS

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Sax.,
No it wasnt a problem I had with anyone selling or buying, it was strictly admin. I didnt like the fact that they selectively let people voice complaints, as they see fit, even though some are good, and some are not. The rules, which I go by, state that no complaints will be tolerated, like the one LTS posted about Dell, however it was only info. to let us know about a bad business practice, and I had no problem with that. I did the same thing, in reporting the problem with the guy from Texas' info., which had nothing to do with me, but was to alert others to the situation, and I was given at least 5 reasons as to why that couldnt be done, the main one being it was third party info. and that it couldnt be verified, when it actually could be verified through the BATF agent's info. posted with it. The Dell info. was also posted as third party info. and when I pointed all these aspects out to admin. they were ticked at my persistence in calling them unfair, and all the usual stuff, while not calling them names or being unprofessional, and they got more ticked. Told me I could leave, BLAH BLAH BLAH, and so I think I will spend less time there and more here. I've had enough of the crap with admin. I will take my business elsewhere, and some others may in time do the same. I dont do business with people like Ted Turner, nor do I approve of GBs way of doing business. The moderators I dont have a problem with, but the owners, administrators, management, them I have a problem with. I like the people, thats the only reason I'll stick around a little.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sax, I was on-line that night and was watching what was going on. I can imagine there was someone under the guise of admin. substituting that night and this person was out of line. Ryan asked me in some of my thread replys to not get involved(but I am an old fart and can't help it) anyway everything was finally erased and only the people that were there will ever understand the overbearing nature of someone representing Gunbroker.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.