Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just found this site, I actually had it in my favorite's for some time just didnt know what it had on it. I even have been posting on some other boards that I found if anyone has fired an accurized mini 14, then one night I was wondering what this site has on it and here Iam!! Just dieing to bug you experts to death about your straight shooters.

Im looking foward to here about Bill Watson's rifle, sounds like something I want to do to mine, I have a very new (not yet delivered new, hows that for new) SS ranch .223, this will be my first mini, hope not the last. I live in the great state of Gray Davisville, (need I say more?) so the AR's are gone, had to sell it out of the state and that left a viod that needed filling. Thats when I decided I needed a mini, luckily I thought of this several years ago and bought some hicaps (haha) anyway I really wanted to customize it and make it the main toy, I love to tinker with everything, mountain bikes, dirt bikes so this gun will be no different.
Anywhoo, I have lots of archives to read, great site guy's!!!!!!!!:D:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hi Bob -
You are in the right place!
I to am victim of Davisland and am tinkering with a "Kalifornia AR"
The question is how accurate is accurate enough?
I'd be happy with 2moa, and I think I'm going to ease my way and do everything short of a new barrel.
(trigger, glasse bed, - no muzzle break, too risky!)
"but officer, its a muzzle break not a flash hider!, please give it back!":beer:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Howdy Bob.I too live in the state of the Kal bear,hammer
& sickle.I'm about 40 to 70 miles east of ya around San Bernardino.I'm glad to see that there are other members
come onto this site that are going thru the same thing
the Indians went thru when they put they're bow and
arrows up against blackpower for the first time,thanks
to Grey"FOG" Davis and his politboro up at the Sac
Kremlin.I don't think Bill Simon will win with all the
doughComrade Davis is dumping into his campaign,
but I'm still voting for him and I write Davis everyday
and tell him what a liar and scumbag he is.I better
get off this as I'm losing it.I have a mini that is tricked
out and has made my wallet a lot lighter.BillWatson,
we're waiting for results.Mine shoots pretty good,but
like I said it cost me a small fortune to make little holes.
Welcome to the right place for Mini news.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hey bob, I used to be there till I escaped. Welcome to our site. We know more about the mini, and the mini owners than ruger does. I just wish they would read up on us now, and then. They might learn something.
We are all waiting on Bill to get his ma moved in so he can get back to the range (Bill the waiting is killing me!).
Bob I took the cajun aproach on my mini. "Douen de bes as I kin widt whas cheep". Ive done some mods on my mini to improve accuracy. Shrank avg 4 1/2" groups at 100 yds to 1 1/2". Best group so far with factory ammo is .92". Am working on finding that sweet home grown load to shrink it down to an even 1" avg.
You talk about archives, I read every post, and most all the mods I did, I learned from this forum. Welcome aboard.:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Hey I really like the O.C. "Occupied California" LOL, yes, it stands for Orange County, funny though, for the most part, OC is mostly republican. during the elections all you saw around here was Bush stickers and usually the conservitives allways win in OC, just not as many people as in the rest of the state. But cross the LAC boarder and things start to change, to bad Orange County cant withdraw and start a new state, like North and South Dakota, North and South California.

Well, better get back to the reading of mini 14 posts, so I can figure out what I want to do to mine. Might just be better to have two of them.

Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'm with you Bob!
I moved from LAC to Placer County which just passed OC as having the highest percentage of registered repulicans in the state (47%!). OC still has way more in overall numbers though.
Back in the 2000 election, even the crappy US senate candidate the Republicans put foward got 51% in our county. (what was his name?)
To keep on forum - yes get a 2nd one, I have a stainless ranch and a standard blue, all purchased after the AR ban.
:usa:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts