Perfect Union banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First time post here in the 10/22 forum. Been lurking for months...

Getting ready to start my next project, and rebuid my 10/22. I've been looking at the 18 1/2" .920 Threaded SS Barrel from Yankee Hill Machine. $149 bucks is a fair price for a 10/22 SS barrel. Does anyone have any experience with the YHM barrel?

If you have any other suggestions, that fall in that price range, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jim

·
Registered
833 Posts
I dont have any with the YHM barrels... but I DID put a Shooters ridge, SS/Fluted .920 on one of mine ( I think at the time it cost me a hundred bucks as it was on sale! ) ... and it shoots one hole groups with the proper ammo all day long! I cant image a YHM would be much worse!!! Just find the ammo it likes and you should be GOOD TO GO!!! :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont have any with the YHM barrels... but I DID put a Shooters ridge, SS/Fluted .920 on one of mine ( I think at the time it cost me a hundred bucks as it was on sale! ) ... and it shoots one hole groups with the proper ammo all day long! I cant image a YHM would be much worse!!! Just find the ammo it likes and you should be GOOD TO GO!!! :D
Thanks for the info! I'll take a peek at the Shooters Ridge barrel. There are so many option's for barrels with the 10/22. The only restriction, the size of your wallet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts