Perfect Union banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own 2 keltecs the su16c and the su.22lr, i like both of them alot, [yea, yea i kno ima probly get a earfull from alot of yall] Anyway i joined a forum and they dont allow freedom of speech, everytime i turn around a moderator is sending me a mess. saying i did somthing wrong, id love to punch this dude in the face if i could punch my comp. and my fist would go threw his COMP. and break his nose, I WOULD, and most of the members are uptight pricks, not all of em ,but for the most part the guys act like a rifle has been shoved up their a$$ sideways, im in the process of building a AR, i have a anderson lower with the psa classic complete lower assembly i installed in it, i just didnt [and still dont ]have the money for a complete AR, thats why i bought the other gun [su16c] dont get me wrong ,now that i own it ,i love it, but i just cant deal with the uptight a$$holes at the other forum anymore,, hopfully yall wont hold the fact that im a owner of the keltec firearms ,and i can meet some people that actually believe in freedom of speech, the rite to bear arms, and are kinda laid back ,so i can make some freinds on here, anyways, i hope i didnt offend anyone, unless your a mod. on the other forum, you can just send me another private mess. or ban me!!!!!!!!:D

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:lol:keltecs are welcome by me-(su16c)and as for uptight -just pull up a whisky jug and throw away the cork-we're gonna talk on this awhile!:lol::lol:

PS-Beer is ok too!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Kuntry: I had a similar experience with that forum. I have a KT SU16 and a Sub 2000.

The moderator of the Sub 2000 forum did the same thing to me. and yes he is a prick.

I also offended several other long time members with my somewhat aggressive tone.

I really don't give a ****! I got what I needed from that source and moved on. ( I was able to get a new Sub 2000 in .40 Glock for list price in two weeks just before last christmas.) This kind of pissed off some of the moderators, and guys that paid way more for thier guns, and searched for months to no avail.

I was chastized several times for language, and nothing I wrote compared even remotly with the language I have used in this thread.

These guys have their own little world and when some newbie comes into their domain with a little personality it ruffles their feathers to the point where they must put you in your place. Just looking thru the posts you can see how many people have been banned from the site.

Their membership is very small compared to other places. NOT many people stay for long.

If you want friendly go to Cast Boolits or Trapshooters.com.

Both of those sites are what it's all about and you can get just about all the info about anything you need from either one.

I mean Anything!

And NO all KT owners are not pricks! At least I think I'm OK?

Randy

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome to the great melting pot of firearms. All are welcome here.
Doubt if you can offend the mods here. Where ever they are.? Pretty much anything goes. Even the trolls party here often. Like the undead they keep coming back.
But what the hell its entertainment. I like it here.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I don't know about the Kel-Tec crowd, but let's face it...most gun owners are guys. There are many guys who just cannot dialogue about anything without being a "one-uppper." You know...putting someone else down to make themselves look superior? The Internet is full of them. But, then again, stop in at many gun shops, and check out the attitudes of the owners. There are many nice shop owners, but a fair share of jerks as well. Don't let them get under your skin...

·
Registered
652 Posts
"y are there few Kel-Tec owners that aren't pricks?"

probably because they get into discussions with HK, Glock, and SIG owners who think the sun god of all things firearm related rises and sets in their asses. It tends to set them a little on edge.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.