Perfect Union banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who may have the XL stainless firing pins available used to help remedy light primer strikes from steel ammunition used in Mini 30’s?
Just after the first of year I purchased one from firingpins.com.
They have been out of stock for months. Accuracy Systems Inc carried them as well, same part I believe and they’ve been OOS as well.
eBay, Gunbroker and other searches are coming up Nill.

·
Registered
737 Posts
You mentioned the only two suppliers.
I got a spare awhile back.
Think I will get another as soon as they are back in stock.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Thanks, just ordered one for my Mini-30 from ASI. I had one in my Mini-30 when I sent it back for sight work. The replaced the bolt, though, and kept my extended firing pin (In didn't think theyt would mess with the bolt while reseting the front sight!)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Firing Pin Parts RUGER MINI 14 FIRING PIN Firing Pins
I bought a few last year from this company, but now they show out of stock. I would call them and ask when the stock will be back. The ones I got performed great, no more light strike issues at all after replacing. Mini 14 and 30 pins are the same, as long as they are longer they will work.
Firing Pin Parts RUGER MINI 14 FIRING PIN Firing Pins
I bought a few last year from this company, but now they show out of stock. I would call them and ask when the stock will be back. The ones I got performed great, no more light strike issues at all after replacing. Mini 14 and 30 pins are the same, as long as they are longer they will work.
Maybe You missed my post above that
they are now available at ASI….?…..
I’ve also had requested I be notified via email when item is in stock on both sites.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Get ‘‘em while the gettin’ is good…….
View attachment 67658

What company is this with the bolt and firing pin?
Edit: if I would read it all I would see it’s accuracy! Lol

Reactions: heavyfoothick
1 - 14 of 14 Posts