Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a new/unfired new model (with the larger fatter barrel) Sturm Ruger Mini-14 in stainless. This rifle is in pristine condition, and comes with a new Black Hogue overmold stock, 2x20 round mag (ruger mags, not after-market) scope rings, lock, all paperwork, box, a buffer-tech recoil buffer, and a new choate m-14 style ventilated hand guard. The original handguard is also included as well as the original stock. Everything is new, and there aren't any dings, dents, scuffs, etc... I am trying to get money to get a nice new tactical bolt action rifle... So I'm open to trades for this or (5R Milspec) I'm asking $750 shipped for everything listed. Or $700 shipped for the rife, one mag, rings, hogue stock, Choate handguard, and of course the lock, box, paperwork, etc...

SOLD on GB

·
Registered
52 Posts
Where ya locatecd? Any references? What you looking for in trade, and It IS a ranch rifle correct?
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Info

It is a Ranch Rifle with the mounts, and rings. All of the new rugers have this setup. This is the new model with the tapered barrel. I have a great scope on ebay my user name is teelzx3. I'll meet anywhere in around Tucson, Phoenix, or Sierra Vista, AZ.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interested

I may be interested. I have a Ruger 10/22 that my son and I have been shooting a little bit. We want to reach out a little further, so I am looking to a bigger caliber. Either a mini 14 or a AR-15. My 10/22 has a bull barrel, Hogue synthetic stock, scope, and a real nice bipod. I also have the origional barrel, a cut down rubberized stock for a small shooter, and a shortened barrel to go with the shortened stock. Do you have any interest?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts