Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTT Pmags and NIW 20 and 30 round AR mags for Mini-14 mags ruger or tapco

I would like to trade some 30 round Pmags , 20 or 30 round Brownells mags. Pmags are used in excellent condition, Brownells mags are new in wrapper. I will trade Pmags 1 pmag for 1 ruger 20 or 30 rounder. I will trade 2 brownells mags NIW for 1 ruger 20 or 30 round mag. I will also trade 1 for 1 for Tapco Gen II mags.

The only thing I am looking to trade these for is Ruger factory mini-14 mags 20 or 30 rounders, must be in excellent condition or Tapco Gen II mags. I will consider 10 rounders 2 ruger 10 rounders for one Brownells 20 or 30 round mag. I will ship upon receipt of your mags. Check my feedback on ar15.com and deal with confidence. Email is the fastest way to contact me but I will respond to PMs within a few hours normally.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have 20 round and 10 round pro mag mini 14 magazines I would be willing to trade if you still have them and are interested. All of them have worked great with no jambs ect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.