Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pass the Sauurup
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: SOLD

Have here a "brobee" GB sight block/bayo lug up for Trade or Sale. It's in the raw, meaning it has no finish (It will need to be parkerized or blued), just raw steel (not stainless) This will fit a 581 series (5/8 barrel) but NOT a 180-190 series. The bayo lug accepts a standard M16 bayo and the block has an M1A/M14 dovetail for use with such sights. Gunsmith installation required.
Read more about it here:

http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/ruge...14gb-clone-bayo-lug-front-sight-assembly.html

I will TRADE for:

3 Ruger FACTORY 30rd mini-14 mags, used or new no defects.

OR 250 rds of pref. 55gr vmax (or polymer tip) .223/5.56

OR
250rds XM855

OR 300rds 55gr FMJ brass cased .223/5.56

OR any combination of the above of constant value. If you have something else of comparable value I will consider it also. I'll also consider good quality reloads if you can prove you were sober while loading them ;)

Preferred trade will be magazines.

I will SELL for: $135 shipped, (I paid $125 for it) Reason for the price bump is I'd rather trade for it. Discreet PP Gift only.

PM if you're interested

·
Registered
17 Posts
Flap Jack, consider it sold, I have the ammo on hand. Can you PM me? I don't think that I am allowed to do so yet, I am haven't figured out how to yet.

·
Pass the Sauurup
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You'll need to head over to the test section on the forum and get your post number up to I think 10-15 before you can PM. Let me know what you have and we'll work something out. I really really would like to trade for mags but will be happy with any of the other options. 3x 30rd mini 14 factory mags at cheapest price I found barely come to 110 so that's the best deal by far fyi.

·
Pass the Sauurup
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I had any mags bigger than 10 rounds to trade. But I do have ammo. Working on the post count now.
If you are from kali you might want to double check regs concerning bayo lugs, I'm not responsible for any law you might break by purchasing it.;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you are from kali you might want to double check regs concerning bayo lugs, I'm not responsible for any law you might break by purchasing it.;)
Bayo lugs are 100% legal here so no worries there. Flash supressors, and pistol grips are too scary for us though. Is it against forum rules here to give a personal email on a post?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts