Perfect Union banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have this posted over at Calguns since I'm in California but I figured I'd do another post here as well if anyone is interested.

Price is $180 shipped still (USPS flat rate), however if someone wants faster/different shipping since some of ya'll are a little further than CA, arrangements can be made.

It is a CAR length and fits on the factory barrel nut (see pics). I got this used years ago for a build that is just now starting, but I decided to go another direction with the rail system, so I've decided to sell this to help fund it. To my knowledge the only part missing is the sling swivel, although I had a friend that bought a used ARMS rail missing a lot of parts and after he wrote to ARMS they sent him all the missing parts free of charge. This model will work with your stock delta ring assembly since its the civilian version, I just put it on an unbuilt A3 that I had laying around for the pics. (Upper in pic is NOT included)

Trade, interested in: Mid-length gas tube, low profile gas block, AFG, BCG (parts or complete), or if anyone has a Samson Evolution 15" they want to get rid of Ill trade this + cash (I can hope )

Pics can be found here:
WTS/WTT: ARMS #50SC Bi-Level Rail System - Calguns.net

To contact me you can PM me here or there if you're in CA and I'll get back to you asap.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.