Perfect Union banner

WTS US Optics Observation Scope GAP MIL

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  calibrator 
#1 ·
Got this item NIB nearly 10 yrs ago from a Dealer who really wanted the Luger I was carrying. This was a $1000 optic when still in their line-up. I also purchased the 2 SunShades pictured (One plain, one with Honeycomb ARD filter) after the fact for ~$125. Lens caps pictured included, the larger USO labeled one stills snaps closed, but the hinge gave out like most do.

This scope is perfect for the use the US Military first had USO make them, a compact, lightweight optic with a FFP ranging reticule (GAP MIL). This item has never left the safe except to look at hikers on the nearby mountain when I'm really bored. It is in EXC condition with no signs of abuse. This is no longer in their line-up, and the Lady there told me today that she still gets calls from guys looking for new or used ones to appear. This scope does carry their Lifetime unconditional warranty regardless of owner. She felt asking $800 for the scope was realistic.

I'm asking $850 for the scope and both sunshades and caps, + $25 for USPS Priority shipping and insurance. Pay Pal or USPS M.O.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.