Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following for Sale:

Factory Folding Stock for Ruger Mini 14. Blued Finish, Light Maple Colored Wood. ( I am not sure if this is factory finish or if it has been refinished somewhere down the line). Stock is in beautiful condition with only slight up / down play at the rear of the stock> ( I had planned to place a small shim between wood and steel but never got around to it) does not include rear sling swivel. ( Butler Creek / Uncle Mikes and several other brands will fit). But does include all other stock hardware.

Pictures are available by e-mail. For some reason cannot get them to upload from photo bucket.

Price is $500.00 Shipped and insured. Payment by U.S Postal Money Order or discreet online + 4 %.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Following for Sale:

Factory Folding Stock for Ruger Mini 14. Blued Finish, Light Maple Colored Wood. ( I am not sure if this is factory finish or if it has been refinished somewhere down the line). Stock is in beautiful condition with only slight up / down play at the rear of the stock> ( I had planned to place a small shim between wood and steel but never got around to it) does not include rear sling swivel. ( Butler Creek / Uncle Mikes and several other brands will fit). But does include all other stock hardware.

Pictures are available by e-mail. For some reason cannot get them to upload from photo bucket.

Price is $500.00 Shipped and insured. Payment by U.S Postal Money Order or discreet online + 4 %.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.
You have diabled the ability for other to send you PM, im intrested. So contact me :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.