Perfect Union banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pachmayr Quick Detachable Flush Sling Swivels. The following info comes from the Pachmayr Package: Designed so that only a small spherical button extends above the surface of the stock and yet only a quarter turn will attach or relaease the strap loop. Manufactured of steel, case hardened with polished and blued finish,these swivels make a practical addtion to your hunting gun without marring its appearance. These are strong, easy to use, fit flush with stock and sling can't twist.

I purchased these swivel sets to put three point swivels on scout rifles. I have three sets available, which have been stored since 1989. All are new in original Pachmayr blister package. Pachmayr did not include the installation instructions, and this part of the package has been marked out by Pachmayr. Each new blister package contains two swivels and two loops. Price: $25.00 per set plus $3.00 shipping to U.S. buyers only.

I also have one new swivel, but no loop or package, which was left over from a now completed scout rifle project. $5.00 plus shipping.

Postal Money Orders Only. [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts