Perfect Union banner

WTS: FN 5.7x28 SS198 * LEO / Military Ammo

12K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  rushgunner 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is 500rds (10 boxes of 50rds) of SS198 ammo. $375 shipped to you, not to HI or AK, plenty available

INFO: FN (made in Belgium) 5.7 x 28 mm SS198LF High Performance Ammunition (FN product number 10700020). The bullet tip is colored green. SS198LF Law Enforcement and Military High Speed Ammunition. This SS198LF ammunition has a 27 grain bullet similar to the SS195LF bullet. Both bullets have a hollow point jacket containing a lead free metal core. The green tip SS198 is loaded to a higher velocity than the SS195.

These are on hand ready to ship from WI via Fedex. USPS money orders or discreet paypal (+3%) accepted. Legal for anyone to own.

See less See more
#8 ·
5.7 x 28 SS198LF

Hi,
I am also new to this, (just joined tonight), and may be interested in buying some of this - probably 250 rounds.

If I decide to buy these, how do I go about it? Can I just send you a M.O., and if so, can you please provide name and address where I should send it? Also, apx how long does it take to ship once you get the M.O.? And are there add'l shipping charges or does this price include shipping? Can you please email info to kttchgamikwe@tormail.org.

Thanks so much

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.