Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new Tapco stock. I picked it up doing some horse trading and I'll never use it. It comes with a vertical grip too that has a spring loaded bipod (its actually kind of cool). I mounted my Mini-30 in the stock, just to see what it would look like. That lasted about 10 minutes. Not the stock for me. It doesn't have the bottom picatinny rail cover. I'm sure one can be bought through TAPCO pretty cheap. If your using the Vert Grip, it wouldn't fit anyway.

Also included, is a Ncstar Red Dot Reflex sight, which is brand new too. Another thing I'll never use. Its the D4B model.

I would like to get $160 for everything. Shipping will be $15. If I can get my hands on a Flat Rate Box, I'll refund part of the shipping, to save some money. I will be taking it out of its packaging to ship. It will make it easier to deal with that way. I will make sure though, that all the items will be protected.

I can take payments using PayPal as a personal transaction, to avoid PayPal's nasty service charge. If your good with that, I'm good with that. Its my photography business account, which is verified.

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

Really, not a bad deal. $100 for the stock, $20 for the Vert Grip and $40 for the Reflex sight. Again, its all brand new stuff.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a brand new Tapco stock. I picked it up doing some horse trading and I'll never use it. It comes with a vertical grip too that has a spring loaded bipod (its actually kind of cool). I mounted my Mini-30 in the stock, just to see what it would look like. That lasted about 10 minutes. Not the stock for me. It doesn't have the bottom picatinny rail cover. I'm sure one can be bought through TAPCO pretty cheap. If your using the Vert Grip, it wouldn't fit anyway.

Also included, is a Ncstar Red Dot Reflex sight, which is brand new too. Another thing I'll never use. Its the D4B model.

I would like to get $160 for everything. Shipping will be $15. If I can get my hands on a Flat Rate Box, I'll refund part of the shipping, to save some money. I will be taking it out of its packaging to ship. It will make it easier to deal with that way. I will make sure though, that all the items will be protected.

I can take payments using PayPal as a personal transaction, to avoid PayPal's nasty service charge. If your good with that, I'm good with that. Its my photography business account, which is verified.
Bump!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.