Perfect Union banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For photos and info on this rifle, see this thread: http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/smallbore-talk/78690-can-you-id-rifle.html

Handy little semi-auto .22LR, made in Argentina (Domingo Matheu Light Arms Factory north of Rosario, Argentina) and imported by Armscorp (American importer and manufacturer, no longer around or no longer doing business as Armscorp).

OAL: 42"
Barrel length: ~20"

No rust, bluing in good condition, stock has very minor dings and scratches but is otherwise in great shape (14.5" LOP). Steel receiver, aluminum or stamped steel trigger housing (not sure which), crossbolt safety behind trigger guard. Dovetailed front sight, ramped notch-style rear sight. Stock and trigger housing are secured to the receiver with screws (one flathead for stock and two allen for trigger housing). Non free-float stock (modification would be simple, though). It's very easy to completely tear down this rifle for cleaning (I just did this recently and gave it a good cleaning). Includes one 10-round magazine.

DOES NOT include the scope in the photos, and the rings in the photos are garbage, you don't want those.

I'm selling the rifle because it stopped feeding reliably (failure to feed every fourth or fifth round), and I don't have the patience to figure out what's wrong. I've always used cheap HP ammo in this rifle.

I'm asking for $95 shipped to your FFL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.