Perfect Union banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Just checked the website, they are still taking order's...they are back orders but still order's none the less.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Midway is taking orders for factory mags, with an expected delivery date of Jan 10th.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I must not be looking in the right place. Where do I find it? Also, are Midway mags Ruger or?

Steve

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Midway is a great company.

Instead of jacking up price to take advantage of the situation (like some company, such as CDNN, is going), Midway actually put sale price on many magazines, they just limit the quantity to two per customer (so everybody can get what they need). The factory 10/22 25rd mags were on sale for $22 a piece, though they still sold out pretty fast (ordered two on wednesday when they were still in stock :))

·
Registered
623 Posts
After the BS cheaper then dirt is pulling they lost me as a customer. Screw them and their pricing all to hell.

Also Tula ammo is back ordered form Cabelas went up a buck to 6.99 a box of 20 them rat bastards.

Wages have to go up now!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Midway is a great company.

Instead of jacking up price to take advantage of the situation (like some company, such as CDNN, is going).
This past Monday I ordered (3 ) - 30rd factory Mini-14 mags for $39.00/ea. I checked around to other sites and it appeared to be a reasonable price. :)

·
Registered
724 Posts
I was in shock to see Ruger mini 14 factory 30 round magazines at the gun show for $35.99 this weekend at KCMO. I did buy a Ruger factory 20 rounder for the mini 30 for $33.00.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
CDNN site is not running right now, but when it was still running last wednesday, I observed their 10//22 BX-25 mag price went up from $25.99 to $29.99 in just 3 hours. Who knows what their price might be if they still have it in stock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts