Perfect Union banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im looking for a ATI stock or maybe a factory synthetic for my 581 mini 14. I have a factory brand new like a week old wood stock. I want the ATI look but may consider a factory synthetic also. Im just not feelin the wood much now.

I use paypal only for payments.

(((((((Ok well nevermind, i just placed my order for one)))))))

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be interested in a trade.
Just purchased a like new/used mini .223 with ATI folder, (582 Tactical) and it doesn't work with my left trigger finger. Gun was purchased as "used" but I don't think it was fired. Buyer took it home and couldn't figure out how to clean it so brought it back.

The ATI folder seems to be well built and felt good until I tried the trigger pull. The hinge is too low for my finger to properly reach a comfortable position. I have not had it out of the house yet so it's not seen the dirt yet.

Let me know if interested.

·
Pass the Sauurup
143 Posts
I've got a factory synthetic I bought to use instead of my wood laminate when I head to the bush, but ended up just sticking with my laminate stock for everything. It's got a krylon OD/brown grass stripe camo self-paint job on it, which has worn in some places. I can leave the paint the way it is, try to strip it off, or paint it over all one color for you. I'll sell for $40 + shipping. No studs/liners or brackets come with it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got a factory synthetic I bought to use instead of my wood laminate when I head to the bush, but ended up just sticking with my laminate stock for everything. It's got a krylon OD/brown grass stripe camo self-paint job on it, which has worn in some places. I can leave the paint the way it is, try to strip it off, or paint it over all one color for you. I'll sell for $40 + shipping. No studs/liners or brackets come with it.
Thanks but i now have 2 ATI stocks, i may be interested in a syn stock later for a different type build, but at the moment im good to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts