Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Sam, if no one else has a used one they want to sell, you can buy them new from Midway USA or Brownell's. I want to put a synthetic stock on one of my Mini-30's so will be selling the wood stock and hardware, but just bought another pickup truck, so it might be 2-3 months before I get my new stock. You probably don't want to wait that long. Welcome to the best Mini forum !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry it took so long to get back to you . What kind of syn stock you want to buy.I have a NIB take off Never used if you can use it is off a 2015 SN Mini 30 it is perfect SS insert does not require stock support.
Thanks Sam

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get back to you . What kind of syn stock you want to buy.I have a NIB take off Never used if you can use it is off a 2015 SN Mini 30 it is perfect SS insert does not require stock support.
Thanks Sam
Sam, I'll trade you my wood stock for your synthetic. It is the older style with curved buttplate, so slightly shorter LOP than the newer stocks. It is in perfect shape, no scratches or dents whatsoever. It will come with SS support. I will leave the forearm heat liner in the stock if you include yours, as I'll need one of those. PM me if you want to do a trade.
My other Mini-30 is blued with wood stock and wood handguard, so I'd like to do this one a bit different.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.