Here's one I am considering...
- • Alerts you when a vehicle is coming up your driveway
• Indoor AC-powered receiver chimes and flashes when a vehicle approaches
• Sensor is solar powered
• Receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet (indoor use only)
• Operates with up to 1000 feet (line of sight) between sensor and receiver
• Easy installation - mount the sensor next to your driveway on the included stake and plug the receiver into any electrical wall outlet inside your home
• No difficult underground wiring
• Additional sensor(s) will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered
• When a vehicle activates receiver, there is a 10 to 15 second delay for the unit to reset before the next vehicle will be detected
• Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows
• Can be set to low, medium or high sensitivity level (factory default is high).
• Wireless frequency is 433 MHz
• Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 12 feet. Additional monitors may be required for driveways exceeding range
• Small, rugged, waterproof sensor provides years of reliable service
• Multiple sensors and receivers can be used together as a system (up to 16 sets).
• Perfect for multiple driveways or large homes.
• One (1) year warranty from the date of original purchase
Does anyone have one or know where I can find honest help with this???