Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Honor our Constitution !
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered a few parts Sat. morn. and the box arrived early this afternoon to N.E.Bama........now THAT is what I call service !
just needed a few more items to make my Commander a little more "defense ready" and now i'm satisfied with it and will range test the results probably Mon. or Tue. morn.

added:
adjustable competition trigger, and the W/C 3-leaf that has the pull down to +/- 3# with just a touch of "takeup" left for safetys' sake.

extended stainless mag. release to compensate for the finger grooved American Legend grips I added a few weeks ago.....also some stainless hex head grip screws, just because.

lastly and most importantly, a stainless competition barrel bushing that took around 2 hrs to hand fit and requires a wrench to set and loosen.

had already added a W/C extended slide release and Ed Brown 18# recoil spring.........so it should now be about as user friendly as it's gonna get w/o any MAJOR parts changes or $ spent.

· Honor our Constitution !
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so pop hows it shoot did the parts help?
it shoots great out to 25 yards and at "defense distance" (12.5 yds) even my 10 y/o Grandson can hit with it.
I think the grips and bushing made the most improvement as the trigger doesn't really feel that different from stock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.