Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
close thread please

I new a troll effect would happen,it always does.But I did not realize how hatefull and preverted some of the members of PU are.Others that private messaged me,Thank You for talking to me like a man,god bless you and your loved ones.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
Gays can fight side by side with you in the service,stay in the closet and you don't say ****!We want to get married and you have baby cows!Please explain it to me.
Just like free. Everyone but yourself is a racist or hates someone. My friend woke up one morning with his Air Force roommate trying to perform oral sex on him. He ended up a a gay man with a blackened face.

As my daughter would say "Don't be a hater".

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dh1633pm,I am truely sorry a gay man did that to your friend,it is called rape by any sex or reason,plain and simple!What a shame after all these years it does not change.I guess all gun owners are white,hillbilly,beer belly,middle aged,christian BUBBA's??????It sure seems it if I go by this boards group!

·
communism hater
3,917 Posts
dh1633pm,I am truely sorry a gay man did that to your friend,it is called rape by any sex or reason,plain and simple!What a shame after all these years it does not change.I guess all gun owners are white,hillbilly,beer belly,middle aged,christian BUBBA's??????It sure seems it if I go by this boards group!
And you wonder why you catch so much flack. Go figure.

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
Like most, the OP may have read this forum for awhile before joining (and selecting username). He's hardly the first to choose a provocative handle (and in truth it's only provocative to bigots). At this point he's neither troll nor "attention whore" (another revealing slur), merely observant.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Like most, the OP may have read this forum for awhile before joining (and selecting username). He's hardly the first to choose a provocative handle (and in truth it's only provocative to bigots). At this point he's neither troll nor "attention whore" (another revealing slur), merely observant.
Go back and look at his posts, free.

The username isn't nearly as provocative as the posts that accompany it. Coming in to a forum and only participating in threads for the purpose of provoking others makes one a troll.

Posting things such as the OP in this thread, and others that are along the lines of "hey guys, look at me! if you can't tell by my username, I'm gay!" -- again, without participating in threads that are firearms-related (the purpose of this forum...) -- makes one an attention whore.

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
I thought the same after seeing some of those first posts, but at least he didn't carpet bomb the place with them, and his other posts do not seem trollish. Anyway, there's shades of trolling, and unlike the recent troll infestation, he didn't overdo it or deviate far from the fine line between trolling and humor.

At this point he can go either way, and (probably) unlike his sexual orientation, that's up to him to decide. ;)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I thought the same after seeing some of those first posts, but at least he didn't carpet bomb the place with them, and his other posts do not seem trollish. Anyway, there's shades of trolling, and unlike the recent troll infestation, he didn't overdo it or deviate far from the fine line between trolling and humor.

At this point he can go either way, and (probably) unlike his sexual orientation, that's up to him to decide. ;)
Agreed.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Gays can fight side by side with you in the service,stay in the closet and you don't say ****!We want to get married and you have baby cows!Please explain it to me.
Okay, I be explaining it to you. I don't like you anymore than I do Mexicans, Brazilians, Russians or Frenchmen. I hate everybody equally so quit feeling you are special. You won't get anymore hate from me than anybody else gets. :lol:

Reactions: Drache Teufel

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Wow, I think you might have joined this Forum under the mistaken belief that
" Perfect Union " meant something else.
It's taken from the ,Preamble, to the Constitution "We the citizens of the United States in order to form a more perfect union...."
It's a pro second-amendment and gun information forum.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Homosexual marrage is an O.bamanation. Why do we all have to walk down the path of moral decay. Just because Gayblade and our president says so.
Our nation is in decline. People like Gayblade are at the forskin of its decay. saying everyone has to accept their immorality and teach it to our kids as a right and proper life.
It really sucks!
It is no wonder God has withdrawn his blessings on our great nation founded in HIS name.. We are falling apart from within. Like an old dieing oak tree. Rotten at the heart.

Reactions: Drache Teufel

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
Based on what a lot of conservatives say about homosexuals, one would think homosexuality is more offensive to them than pollution, disease, starvation, poverty, injustice and war combined.

Which says a lot about many conservatives.

·
Banned
7,947 Posts
Based on what a lot of conservatives say about homosexuals, one would think homosexuality is more offensive to them than pollution, disease, starvation, poverty, injustice and war combined.

Which says a lot about many conservatives.
I just lump the homos in with this group "That Karl Marx himself was just as, as Tim Blair put it, "stinky, broke, and mad" and add generally unsettlled due to their social dysfunction.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.