Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
One year when I was elk hunting in Colorado I saw a field that contained cattle and 1 horse. The cows had "COW" painted on both sides. The horse had " HORSE", though I don't think it was your donkey.
That same year someone shot a horse that had a rider on its back during a guided elk hunt (must have been bad eyesight).
As to the Police armament I think cities across the country used their Govt. Homeland security money to re-outfit with the latest stuff.
I don't know if it will ever be turned on the average citizens but there may be hope in the opposite direction.
I read a while back that in ancient Rome during one of their many civil unrest with rioting,
the Emperor unleashed his "Pretorian Guard". This group was "The Army", the only army
allowed by law in the ciy of Rome ( 10, 000 strong)
The "Urban Cohorts" which were the police force (1,500 strong) trained and outfitted as the army was, joined the people against the Pretorians.
We can only hope that in a similar situation the Sheriffs (elected) and Police Chiefs (appointed) will uphold the Constitution.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Just goes to show you how blind, weak, and dumb the Sheeple are. 1. 19 year old kid caused all that?? Our country is swirling down the crapper.
I would never stay home or close my business just because some dumb kid was on the loose.
Things are getting pretty scary how people just submit to marshal law. with no copmplaint. ZOMBIE ALERT!

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
Just goes to show you how blind, weak, and dumb the Sheeple are. 1. 19 year old kid caused all that?? Our country is swirling down the crapper.
I would never stay home or close my business just because some dumb kid was on the loose.
Things are getting pretty scary how people just submit to marshal law. with no copmplaint. ZOMBIE ALERT!
:eek:Yup-some "progressive" society that boston has become!A pair of punk a$$ed kids with 18th century explosive devices with 20th century detonators-keeps a 21st century city locked down in fear!My-my how the east coast has advanced since the first patriots day!:rolleyes:It's a wonder that they did'nt start burning witches again to get rid of these evil children!:blink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.