Perfect Union banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t know for sure how Ruger makes them, but I know Cogburn Arsenal prints their Mini 14 front sights. They are slick; I have one. Unfortunately, it looks like they have gotten out of the business as I can’t get a reply from them.

Anyone else out there metal printing custom inside diameter front sights for the Mini 14?

·
Major General Chit Chat
1,633 Posts
Cogburn is still in the business as far as I know. Last time I ordered something was in May. Turn-around time was longer, but it is and has been for a lot of businesses these days. I would just order what you want from Cogburn website and wait. It's worth the wait. I'm not aware of anyone else that offers what Cogburn does, and I'd stick with Cogburn even if I did.

~ Beck

Reactions: savage99nc

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm, my messages on this go back to February 2021 on both email and Facebook. Perhaps I've fallen out of favor? Don't think so, but...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hmmm, my messages on this go back to February 2021 on both email and Facebook. Perhaps I've fallen out of favor? Don't think so, but...
Probably just a mistake and missed it, I've messaged him about the order and where it was and it got back to me in minutes. I do believe he is still in business just takes the 4 weeks he mentions on his website.

·
Formerly "raf"
3,034 Posts
Just had my order of a part from him immeditely accepted, and credit card charged, but prior to shipping.

Not the usual practice amongst other mfrs/vendors. Most mfrs/vendors charge on shipping.

Have ordered other stuff from Cogburn Arsenal before, with same Credit Card practice used.

I'm not overly concerned, but it would be decent of him to respond to user questions.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The custom front sight he made for me was definitely printed to order and I have no problem pre-paying. Same for this second one. Hoping he's just swamped with business. It's a good problem to have if so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts