Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its ok with you as long as it happens to someone else,until it is your turn and it happens to you. No one will lift a finger to help you. For fear of being dragged off to the gulag like you. This is what it will be like after the next shoe drops everything will be shut down including your free speech, you had better wake up to the matrix and start fighting back. Singleside out.:usa: :ar15:

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
what do they do with a persons unfriendly pup's. My male has no sense of humour. He ain't much for barkin, he get's right down to business. Guess they'd have to shootem.:(

·
Registered
821 Posts
You know,citizens of this country have been held without bail,and convicted on NOTHING MORE than hearsay for years now. No physical evidence whatsoever,just 2 people saying "you did this" is enough!! And this has been going on for decades! I have personal knowledge of one such instance where the guy was held without bond for 8months,and during that time he was twice presented with a pre-typed TOTALLY bogus statement that was completely filled out with names,dates,and other info (ALL LIES) and all he had to do was sign it and they'd let him go!!! I know most of you will not believe it,and I would'nt have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes! Even the guy's mom still thinks to this day,"that there was more to it"!

Attachments

G

·
Not being critical of you, just curious of the incidents that you refer to. I too know very well of the type instances/incidents you refer to. Sometimes it helps me to vent, but mostly I keep the details to myself for fear of being misunderstood. Sometimes I tell stories or parables using the people involved to illustrate a point. My dad was real good at it; I'm not. But I know full well what you're talking about. Seems like the world is going to hell in a handbasket sometimes. Injustice is hard for me to deal with but I believe on a cosmic scale and in the end it will pan out. I know that when I emote it throws other people off sometimes. Hope I haven't offended you. Read and study; educate yourself; confide in few; and cover your six. Semper Fi, Bobby

·
Registered
821 Posts
beckrogers,

You are right on target,and if you are familiar with what I'm talking about,it's easy to understand why nobody stands up against it! Nobody wants to be known as soft on certain things,especially when their political rivals will crucify them!(hauntingly similar to the Salem witch trials) The real problem is: When you start to justify totally and completely infringing on a citizen's most basic constitutional rights,even if it appears justified,then it puts America down in the toilet with every other nation past and present! And human nature being what it is,rapant abuse IS inevetible! And make no mistake,our country is WELL on it's way in that direction! And now with some of these new "safety precautions" laws,the constitution has been shredded almost beyond recognition!

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
the way the law in this country is set up it takes an awful lot of money to stand up to anything. Some of the guy's I work with have had close to 20k in attorney fees just for a divorce! I could'nt Imagine what attorney fees are for a serious crime, but would imagine it would eliminate some retirement funds.:(

G

·
I read 101 things to do until the revolution written by a woman, real good as well as a sense of humor. Can;t remember the authors name also by the same Can;t shoot the [email protected]$ yet or something real similar. ANY way I read at a couple of libertarian web sites that really hit hard on a lot of these things. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts