Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi Wheelman, There are a couple of places to get PMI mags. The first is Fourfour Mags.com which I juts yesterday ordered a couple of 10 rounders. I also know that an outfit called SWFA in De Soto Texas carried them in 20 30 40 both stainless & blued. I do not have their number or Website but they always advertise in Shotgun News . Hope this helps.

Larry

·
Registered
160 Posts
Originally posted by Tady45
Hi Wheelman, There are a couple of places to get PMI mags. The first is Fourfour Mags.com which I juts yesterday ordered a couple of 10 rounders.
Sorry, but Pro Mag Industries is not PMI. :(

FourFourMag.com does NOT carry PMI Mini 14 magazines on his webpage. He carries 5 and 10 round ProMag magazines, and Western magazines.

I have a few of the ProMag 10 rounders, and they function 100% in my Mini. I'd not hesitate to purchase more as he offers, as does ProMag, a lifetime guarantee.

For a while fourfourmag.com listed his magazines as "PMI", but they were in fact "ProMag Industries". He has since changed his listing to "ProMag".

In any event, his (ProMag) 10 round magazines are excellent products.

·
Registered
685 Posts
nothing but good things to say about swfa. i have ordered optics from them good prices.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yes SWFA is a good place to deal with. They have a good selection of scopes and are friendly folks they're shipping is fast.

·
Registered
8 Posts
At Gunbroker.com there is an auction going for PMI 40 round mags, you ccan buy them for 54.00. Go to accesories, then magazines and clips, then put mini 14 in "search".

·
Registered
162 Posts
Got mine from deltaforce.com been very happy with them and the way they do buisness.Shipping and handling are very fair!!Aldo

·
Registered
224 Posts
Check the buy/sell/trade - Magazines section of this BBS okeydokey has a couple of new 40 rounders left at a reasonoble price. He also had a couple 20's but I swiped 'um:D :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
I truly envy you guys that still have the right to buy hi-cap
mags.Out here in PRoC,the Democraps have it where we
can ONLY buy 10rnd'ers.I get mine from Pro Mag.The Co is
around 50 miles towards the beach so it's a pretty decent
ride.I have a couple of Victor mags and a USA,but I sure
wish I had just one good PMI.If you needed any reason to
vote for pro-gun canidates,just look towards the LEFT COAST
to what Grey "fog" Davis and his cronies have done to lawful
gun enthusiasts.
bg

·
Registered
689 Posts
If you guy's order P.M.I's from GUN PARTS CORP. remember to tell them you'll only accept P.M.I's when you place your order. Awhile back they sent mixed shipments to a couple board members. One guy got 2 PMI's and a noname cheapo.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
I just got back from the Houston gun show, several vendors offered PMI 20-40rdrs. from $39.95 to $59.95-ouch! Last Christmas I bought some PMI 30rds. for $29.00 at the show.

·
Registered
15 Posts
To clear up any confusion for Public_offer and any others, PMI is Precision Mag Industries...not Pro Mag. I understand that PMI is no longer in business. Word is they closed shop shortly after the 1994 Incident.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
I buy mine at gun shows, and I always see them advertised in the shotgun news

1 - 20 of 21 Posts